IGNORED

Egg Chasers Back To The Mem

EASTEND WURZEL

Is that cos the 2 you mention kiss your asses a lot on here?

Seems you only like fans that do.

Nothing to do with that you t****r, they seem to be level headed sorted guys who can have a laugh, and give and take some stick.............

You on the other hand are an obnoxious little creep !!

No Nibor you lot would rather shaft many local companies to survive, instead of selling your assets (ie Asssshhton Gate) and paying debts the ethical way like a certain club did......

WHY DON'T YOU FU1KING GAS C1UNTS JUST FICK OFF FROM THIS SITE. WE ARE GOING TO PREM AND YOU LOT ARE JUST BITTER AND TWISTED JEALOUS W1NKERS.

FU1CK OFF AND DIE .

A word to the mods why cant you ban all the gas scum.

WHY DON'T YOU FU1KING GAS C1UNTS JUST FICK OFF FROM THIS SITE. WE ARE GOING TO PREM AND YOU LOT ARE JUST BITTER AND TWISTED JEALOUS W1NKERS.

FU1CK OFF AND DIE .

A word to the mods why cant you ban all the gas scum.

He's not really a sag!!!

He's one of us that is on a wind up. I know the sags are thick, bitter, twisted and prejudiced about us, but this one is too good to be true!!

You wait, he'll be claiming that the council gave us money in 82 to save us next!!!

I know that there are many sadsags that are more obsessed with us than their own pikey rabble, but this ones just soooo over the top to be believable!!!

Own up.... who is it?????????????????????

If he doesn't own up soon the mods should check the ip address and expose him publicly (oooh errr)!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that cos the 2 you mention kiss your asses a lot on here?

Seems you only like fans that do.

as anti gas as i am mesaboogie and philgas make intelligent and reasonable posts on the forum and get a lot of respect in return. i like to see there point of view, and look forward to it too. good constructive truth or banter between rival fans. then a c**k like you comes along. good luck in league 2 next season.

Archived