IGNORED

Uncle Rogers March To A Thousand-ish

Guest MaloneFM

Thirty-one is the third Mersenne prime ( 25 - 1 ) as well as the fourth primorial prime, and together with twenty-nine, another primorial prime, it comprises a twin prime. As a Mersenne prime, 31 is related to the perfect number 496, since 496 = 25 - 1 ( 25 - 1). 31 is the eighth Mersenne prime exponent. 31 is also the 4th lucky prime and the 11th supersingular prime.

Two can play at that game... :innocent06:

Yeah, but I understood it! ;):liar:

M32 the glorified dual carriageway masquerading as a Motorway to take us to and from the centre!

34 used to be my waist measurement when I was younger and fitter. 34 is also the approximate number of pounds I need to lose to get back there.

Oh and the neighbour of the beast would live at either 668 or 664, surely ? 667 would be over the road. And from the high numbers, its probably quite a big road, so the Beast and the very nice family at no. 667 wouldn't really get to know each other very well.

34 used to be my waist measurement when I was younger and fitter. 34 is also the approximate number of pounds I need to lose to get back there.

Oh and the neighbour of the beast would live at either 668 or 664, surely ? 667 would be over the road. And from the high numbers, its probably quite a big road, so the Beast and the very nice family at no. 667 wouldn't really get to know each other very well.

With you on the first point ;) - I must try harder this year. 35 target -gotta be better than present 36" waist -then 34" again by summers end :fingerscrossed: 32" is just a far off dream but never say never!..

(family across the road at 667? - don't underestimate the power of the Tupper-Ware party! :devil: )

Guest MaloneFM

38 is the 11th distinct biprime and the 7th in the {2.q} family. It is the initial member of the third distinct biprime pair (38,39).

38 has an aliquot sum of 22 which is itself a distinct biprime In fact 38 is the first number to be at the head of a chain of four distinct biprimes in its 8 member aliquot sequence (38,22,14,10,8,7,1,0). 38 is the 8th member of the 7-aliquot tree.

38! - 1 yields 523022617466601111760007224100074291199999999, which is a factorial prime.

There is no answer to the equation φ(x) = 38, making 38 a nontotient.

38 is the sum of the squares of the first three primes.

37 and 38 are the first pair of consecutive positive integers not divisible by any of their digits.

38 is the largest even number which cannot be written as the sum of two odd composite numbers

Hands up anyone that didn't know all that?

Thicko!

Guest MaloneFM

When life begins. Tell that to a newly arrived foetus at Southmead maternity then.

Or the waistband size of people that spend too much disposable income at McDonalds and suchlike. Unless they go for the elasticated waistband.

Sush now Rog you're rambling again...

Guest MaloneFM

When life begins. Tell that to a newly arrived foetus at Southmead maternity then.

Or the waistband size of people that spend too much disposable income at McDonalds and suchlike. Unless they go for the elasticated waistband.

...is the number of the last symphony of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (note: '37' is not in the canon)

42 is the ultimate answer to the great question of life, the universe, and everything...

According to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, a race of vast pan-dimensional hyper-intelligent beings constructed the second greatest computer in all of time and space, Deep Thought, to calculate The Ultimate Answer to The Great Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. Distracted by a demarcation dispute with two philosophers, a "simple answer" is requested. After seven and a half million years of computing cycles, Deep Thought's answer is: forty two.

"I think the problem is that the question was too broadly based..."

"Forty two?!" yelled Loonquawl. "Is that all you've got to show for seven and a half million years' work?"

"I checked it very thoroughly," said the computer, "and that quite definitely is the answer. I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."

42 is the ultimate answer to the great question of life, the universe, and everything...

According to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, a race of vast pan-dimensional hyper-intelligent beings constructed the second greatest computer in all of time and space, Deep Thought, to calculate The Ultimate Answer to The Great Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. Distracted by a demarcation dispute with two philosophers, a "simple answer" is requested. After seven and a half million years of computing cycles, Deep Thought's answer is: forty two.

"I think the problem is that the question was too broadly based..."

"Forty two?!" yelled Loonquawl. "Is that all you've got to show for seven and a half million years' work?"

"I checked it very thoroughly," said the computer, "and that quite definitely is the answer. I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."

My age and I'M BLOODY FEELING IT . :surrender:

44 the number I had to write to ask this question...

38 is the 11th distinct biprime and the 7th in the {2.q} family. It is the initial member of the third distinct biprime pair (38,39).

38 has an aliquot sum of 22 which is itself a distinct biprime In fact 38 is the first number to be at the head of a chain of four distinct biprimes in its 8 member aliquot sequence (38,22,14,10,8,7,1,0). 38 is the 8th member of the 7-aliquot tree.

38! - 1 yields 523022617466601111760007224100074291199999999, which is a factorial prime.

There is no answer to the equation φ(x) = 38, making 38 a nontotient.

38 is the sum of the squares of the first three primes.

37 and 38 are the first pair of consecutive positive integers not divisible by any of their digits.

38 is the largest even number which cannot be written as the sum of two odd composite numbers

Hands up anyone that didn't know all that?

Thicko!

Really? I may be about to show myself as being stupid here, but, 1 is prime 2 is prime 3 is prime

1x1=1

2x2=4

3x3=9

1+4+9=14?

14 Isn't the same as 38, unless I missed some math convention sometime? I try to make them all; honest.

I know....how to count..all the way to
Schfifty Five

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/schfiftyfive

Hey, little girl.
Did you want to know...a seecreet?
Cause I know one, and it is sooooo good to hear it.
You want to know what it schwas?
Alright, I'll tell you what it schwas.
I know.....how to count....alllll de way to schfifty five.
...and I will tell you how to do it.
Faster than you can say, Poopty Peuptie pants-ss .
You ready to hear it, baby?
Arrrright.

Schwam.
Doo.
Two an heif.
Scheven.
Schfourteen-teen.
Schwenty-one.
Schwenty-seven heif.
Twenty seven, thirty seven, WHAT YOU SAYYYY?!

Shiggity schwove,
Schwifty-five.
Shiggity Schwat,
Schfifty-five.
Shiggity shiggity schwove,
Schwifty-five.
Shiggity shiggity schwove,
Schfifty-five.
Girlfriend's Age: Schfifty-five.
My IQ: Schwifty-five.
You must pay....5 + 5 is fifty, fifty, fifty!!
Schfifty-five!
Shiggity shwatity,
Schfifty-five!
Schwhatiewhat?
Schfifty-five,
My IQ is schfifty-five.
Shiggity shiggity,
Schwifty-five.
Schwagity,
Schfifty-five.
Schwat? Shiggity schwat, schfifty, schfifty, schwat.

Come on girl, when you add 5+5,
Come on girl, fifty five, do that fifty five.
Come on girl, come on girl, shake your butt, you ass.
Fifty five, fifty five, now lets do the sax! Cmon...

Schfifty-five!
Shiggity shiggity,
Schfifty-five!
Schwhatiewhat?
Schfifty-five,
Shiggity shiggity...
Schfifty-five.
Shiggity shiggity,
Schwifty-five.
Schwagity,
Schfifty-five.
What you say? What you say? Cmon girl, fifty five!
Shiggity, schfifty-five
Cmon girl, schfifty-five.
What you say?! Schfifty-five
What you say?! Schfifty-five
Cannot hear you! Schfifty-five
My ear cant..Schfifty-five.....do it...

Shiggity, schwaggity, schwaggity, schwou, schwou?

Schfifty-five.

If theres one random piece of shit you watch today, make it this. Speakers on please.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/schfiftyfive

Archived