IGNORED

Why We don't Buy Has Beens.

garlicbread

Don't laugh. He's already scored more than Trundle will all season, and he was free :whistle2:
A free transfer doesn't exactly mean free though does it. Once you add on the fat singing on fee and then the 15-20k a week wages and then a share in the new stadium I believe.

Don't laugh. He's already scored more than Trundle will all season, and he was free :whistle2:

Match Ticket £44

Cardiff Weekend Away £200

New Shirt £35

Beating City to get here PRICELESS was a waste of the initial £279

Spending even more money on a stupid banner and losing in the final and making it public that you only buy a shirt because your team got to the final...

PRICELESS

Might be a bit long but a little more accurate.

Don't feed the troll lads, he can't understand that the best thing Rovers ever did was beat us that night. Never looked back since.

The worrying thing about Cardiff is they are trying to get Earnshaw in as a replacement. With what, magic buttons?

Guest BRFC_Gas
A free transfer doesn't exactly mean free though does it. Once you add on the fat singing on fee and then the 15-20k a week wages and then a share in the new stadium I believe.

I didn't know Robbie Fowler had to pay to sing there?

one of the morning papers reporting that he has a hip injury

and could be out for the rest of the season

A long as the injury lasts till after we play em I'll we happy

don't think he is a big threat to us anyway, yes he may of scored more than LT23 but fowler has had more stats than trundle

Match Ticket £44

Cardiff Weekend Away £200

New Shirt £35

Beating City to get here PRICELESS was a waste of the initial £279

Spending even more money on a stupid banner and losing in the final and making it public that you only buy a shirt because your team got to the final...

PRICELESS

Might be a bit long but a little more accurate.

£0 on match ticket

£0 on weekend away

£0 on new shirts

Watching Steve Phillips give away 2 goals and ensuring the Gas lost - PRICELESS

If anyone wants to do something funny, go back to when they signed him and see if anyone was saying we should have? I'm sure Reb Robin would have

OK folks, hands up time. :surrender: I admit when I heard he was available on a free and he was desparate to find a club, I thought he was worth sigining.

Archived