IGNORED

Lower Tier On Sale For Qpr Now

Pilnin

I was planning on going but after the dross I witnessed on Saturday I think I'll save my money for later in the season. I don't think this one will sell out on the back of Saturday's performance.

Bought 2 20 minutes ago (lower tier). Only about 100 left apparently....

Got mine when the top tier first went on sale in a way wish i waited for the bottom tier now.

Ring up and ask if you can swap. Make something up like you're friend is now going and doesnt want to be sat on his own in the bottom tier? Should work.

I was planning on going but after the dross I witnessed on Saturday I think I'll save my money for later in the season. I don't think this one will sell out on the back of Saturday's performance.

Don't be daft! QPR is one of the best away days. The pubs, the atmosphere and not to mention all that lovely cuisine they serve on the Uxbridge Rd. Get yer arse up there.

I find that highly unlikely as the tickets have only just been released, City would not of shifted 1300 tickets 4 hours! :noexpression:

Well, that's what the ticket office lady told me on the phone...

Would imagine it'll sell out. Very easy to get to, good few pubs in the area etc etc.

...and maybe some people aren't put off by one slightly poor away performance against the form team in the league, which still left us 3rd in the league....

2 more lower tier tickets for me.......didn't think we were that bad at Palace (certainly tried to play more attractive/ better football than Warnock's uglies) and it certainly didn't put me off. Then again, what would I know....I'm just an exiled part timer! Couldn't miss this one, nor the Charlton game, whatever our league position and recent results. COME ON YOU REDS!

Thats a great attitude... :slap:

Win or lose, ill be there providing they don't sell out by Wednesday afternoon as thats the earliest I can get tickets. Reckon we should shift the 2500 for this one. Cant wait!

Archived