IGNORED

Lower Tier On Sale For Qpr Now

Pilnin

I'm still confused on what is so bad about the upper tier bar the view, i want to change my two tickets now!

Yeah same here mate...

Well my ticket is right down the front so i should have a better view but il be standing at the back...

0738parkway, got our 4 today lower tier Tin,s.

Will be a cracking day out and :fingerscrossed: 3 points!!!!

Good, good. I got mine for me and two mates on lower tier today as well. Envisaged a gert panic for those 150-odd tickets when I rang up and was sat in the bog at work for 20 minutes this morning!

i can guarentee you now that all the people who go in the top tier will be the ones who sit there and watch the game as their generally the people who always try and get their tickets the day they go on sale.

the view is another point but that doesnt really bother me a great deal. but also bottom tier is closer to both the pitch and the qpr fans. and as the bottom tier isnt as steep, more chance of standing up.

And I can guarantee to you now, that you are most definitely wrong, why make sweeping statements like that?,

there are about 40 of us going up on Saturday, and this, I can guarantee, we will all be singing!!!, we got our tickets earlier because we wanted to get train tickets as well etc and get it all sorted early, even then, we waited a week or so before buying them, I didn't know anything about how much better it is in the lower tier than the top one.

U Reds !!!

i can guarentee you now that all the people who go in the top tier will be the ones who sit there and watch the game as their generally the people who always try and get their tickets the day they go on sale.

the view is another point but that doesnt really bother me a great deal. but also bottom tier is closer to both the pitch and the qpr fans. and as the bottom tier isnt as steep, more chance of standing up.

What a weird thing to say - I'm in the top tier and can assure you i wont be sitting down all game! We get our tickets when they come out as were season ticket holders and as such are given priority to get our tickets without hassle, whats wrong with that?

Got mine today.

Looks set to be another fantastic away following for City...we should be proud of our support!

One question though, whats the obsession with people standing up all of a sudden??

It would look odd 'bouncing around' sat down.

:innocent06:

Archived