IGNORED

Enoch Says No To Leeds

brizzlered1

Seems rather strange considering he's out of contract at the end of the season. It would be a pity if this scuppered our chances of bringing in a quality striker with pace.
Yes out of contract in the summer. As it is City have said he can go, If we get to the prem then he is certain to be shown the door. So he will be out of contract and may not find a big club like Leeds to go to and may end up at somewhere like the sags.

If I was him I would take this opportunity and go if only for financial security purposes.

I'm just worried that if Enoch has said no the where does that leave us with regards to a new striker?

Not really jus says it his up to the player. But some who is out of contract at the end of the season, probaly wont get a good of club as leeds come in for him, and is not going to get offered a new contract at AG hence why we have a ccepted the bid for him. If the bloke has any sense he will take the chance wit both hands. The deal is good for everyone, City get money for a player who will leave at the end of the season on a free, he gets a good club to go to and leeds get a good league one player.

Just looked at the names who played in the Motherwell vs Hearts game. Not a clue about any of them. :noexpression:

Velicka of Hearts still only on loand from Kaunus(Bolton interested)

Chris Porter of Motherwell

McCormack of Motherwell((wigan and Middlesborough interested)

or he might not have been looking at a striker at all......

Velicka of Hearts still only on loand from Kaunus(Bolton interested)

Chris Porter of Motherwell

McCormack of Motherwell((wigan and Middlesborough interested)

or he might not have been looking at a striker at all......over to Aberdeen Pete and our friends North of the border

GJ sure is cryptic about these things isn't he. He seems to be saying that Enoch staying wouldn't mean no chance of a new striker, who may or may not exist. Interestingly he also says that Ribeiro's name has not been circulated for loan, as he is "too close to the first team". With our defence looking shaky in recent weeks does GJ feel he might be an option?

Andrius Velicka of Hearts, Brooker sort of player who scores regularly.

Only one I've heard of other than Christian Nade or Porter of Motherwell.

Velicka is quality but their crazy chairman slapped a £3.75m valuation on him earlier this month (he owns the side he's loaned from too).

Yes out of contract in the summer. As it is City have said he can go, If we get to the prem then he is certain to be shown the door. So he will be out of contract and may not find a big club like Leeds to go to and may end up at somewhere like the sags.

If I was him I would take this opportunity and go if only for financial security purposes.

I'm just worried that if Enoch has said no the where does that leave us with regards to a new striker?

Shameless bump!

A load will say, for @@@@ sake, a load will say, good job.

I hope this does not mean the club are going to settle for what they have.

If thats the case, then so be it, but sort disapointing after the hype the past 24 hours don't you think?

almost as disapointing as your avatar zipping back up :D

Archived