IGNORED

Whats That Coming Back Over The Hill

Antman

I thought of a great version:

Who's that saying NO to Ridsdale, is it Showumni?

Then I realised i was about 4 years too late, and that he is now the chairman of Cardiff. Still, It would have been good!!

I'm glad he's not going, he's a good player to have when we're away or playing teams like Palace because he's good at defending set peices; if GJ hadn't taken him off last week Palace probably wouldn't have scored their second, as Showumni not Fontain would have been marking Hudson. I'm glad he's staying

Who's that stayin' to challenge Byfield? Is it Showumni?

Long live the Showman!!

I thought of a great version:

Who's that saying NO to Ridsdale, is it Showumni?

Then I realised i was about 4 years too late, and that he is now the chairman of Cardiff. Still, It would have been good!!

I'm glad he's not going, he's a good player to have when we're away or playing teams like Palace because he's good at defending set peices; if GJ hadn't taken him off last week Palace probably wouldn't have scored their second, as Showumni not Fontain would have been marking Hudson. I'm glad he's staying

Who's that stayin' to challenge Byfield? Is it Showumni?

Long live the Showman!!

whos that saying no to ken bates...

Makes you think(then laugh) at how far Leeds have fallen....Muahahah!!!!1 DIRTY, DIRTY LEEDS! allways trouble tut mill.

Actually, add to that how far we have come since SL signed GJ :worship2:

Well happy Enoch is staying tbh imo, hes a good player and has now proved a bit of loyality to the club, deserves a big ol cheer next home game. :city:

Archived