IGNORED

City Reserves 8 Oxford Reserves 1

Lita For Congo

I doubt that any club would sign anybody after seeing them play just once, as they could have just had a one-off good game.

4 goals though :unsure:

I hate work :@

We signed David Seal on the strength of one trial match, I think he scored five or six so I suppose it was justified.

I'll go against the grain here, I thought out of all the players who failed to impress yesterday was Darren Caskey, no effort put in at all, if the ball hadn't been put in to his feet he certainly wasn't about to go running after it.

I know he was supposedly unfit but there's a huge difference between Caskeys fitness and mine and yours, he still should be capable of at least 60 mins of running about and getting involved, the man certainly has talent spraying balls around the pitch and at set pieces but I would hate to think that he would come any where near the first team at this late stage of the season with every game needing the maximum out of every player.

He looks a luxury at the moment, and we certainly don't need a player who can't chase back when attacks break down, It's one game I know, and it's impossible to judge a player on the strength of that, but he was up against 19 and 20 year old kids and should have looked a class above everyone.

I personally think there are 3 or 4 players ahead of him in the pecking order, and hope Wilson doesn't go mad and starts him Saturday, he has been quoted as saying he's a big game player, but what we need is a player who can get stuck in and die for the cause at the moment.

Wilson is off his rocker if he starts with Caskey on Saturday..... I would possibly doubt his intelligence if he even put him on the bench.

He's no where near fit for a first team football game, no where near. He's going to find it damn hard to earn himself a contract next season me thinks :unsure:

Guest east_dundry_red

Shame i missed this game. I HATE working 50 hour working weeks (###### AIRPORT). Wouldnt mind seeing the cardiff game next week but i have tuesday off for my best mates birthday, (still aint got her present anyideals?) but i'll have to blag the day off for the gas game though. Hopefully kick off will still be 2pm for that one.

Archived