IGNORED

Andy Stockhausen, Chris Swift

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

Bearing in mind that our chums from Temple Way strenously deny lifting anything at all from forums, they never read them and have no influence over anything printed in the rag paper, here's a few exclusives.

Now promise you won't let on will you?

Gary Johnson is in Ghana watching Junior Agogogogo as a possible, no make that definate, signing by thursday.

Steve Purdown is in talks with Richard Branston about the new ground. It seems they both have a thing for the colour red and it will be called the Virgin Atlantic Stadium.

The Sheffield Wednesday game on february 9th? None of us will be going.

We don't actually want Southampton to lose against R****s.

No one really reads the Western Daily Stress. It's a bit like the Daily Fail. But much much worse.

Those songs in the East End? They contain some really bad words. And one or two of them drop litter while they sing them.

Steve Brooker doesn't actually exist anymore. We made him up to get a tax credit from the NHS.

Now I think I have said too much (yes in the eighties and early ninties you old fart) but as long as it doesn't get into the media spotlight I think we are ok.

Guest MaloneFM

How slow? Trundle slow?

Oh dear that noise was a can of worms being opened I fancy.

Speaking of worms, the ones in the earth on the pitch are all bought from gypsies. And GJ says that whoever gets booked has to eat one.

JOHNSON IN GYPPO WORMS SHOCK!

'I love 'em' says his son wee Lee

Guest MaloneFM

This chicken tastes rubbery....

Capello wants to employ Millen to soak up any flak he may get should England c**k up the first few games. Look what he was like under Tinnion. The mans a damn trouble sponge.

Bearing in mind that our chums from Temple Way strenously deny lifting anything at all from forums, they never read them and have no influence over anything printed in the rag paper, here's a few exclusives.

Now promise you won't let on will you?

Gary Johnson is in Ghana watching Junior Agogogogo as a possible, no make that definate, signing by thursday.

Steve Purdown is in talks with Richard Branston about the new ground. It seems they both have a thing for the colour red and it will be called the Virgin Atlantic Stadium.

The Sheffield Wednesday game on february 9th? None of us will be going.

We don't actually want Southampton to lose against R****s.

No one really reads the Western Daily Stress. It's a bit like the Daily Fail. But much much worse.

Those songs in the East End? They contain some really bad words. And one or two of them drop litter while they sing them.

Steve Brooker doesn't actually exist anymore. We made him up to get a tax credit from the NHS.

Now I think I have said too much (yes in the eighties and early ninties you old fart) but as long as it doesn't get into the media spotlight I think we are ok.

Trundle to wed Jamelia in bizarre wife-swap team-building exercise.

and

Lee Johnson: I'm not little, I'm just always far away.

That's what my source tells me...

Bearing in mind that our chums from Temple Way strenously deny lifting anything at all from forums, they never read them and have no influence over anything printed in the rag paper,

Is this true? Have our intrepid reporters really denied that they don't 'lift' stories from forums - particularly this one.

If they have its a laughable claim.Everyone knows that they do.

If they didn't then they wouldn't be very good hacks ........on second thoughts maybe they're telling the truth.. :rofl2br:

There is actually some mileage in this, although I thought it was still supposed to be confidential. Just remember that the bearded wonder businessman and Scott Davidson are "mates" and although the beardy wierdy never wanted to buy the club, naming rights and sponsorship of a multi purpose stadium are right up his street for arena type events in a part of the country where there is no competition for this type of thing.

He also needs the underdog tag for his incessant publicity drive, which City in the premiership would give him.

There is actually some mileage in this, although I thought it was still supposed to be confidential. Just remember that the bearded wonder businessman and Scott Davidson are "mates" and although the beardy wierdy never wanted to buy the club, naming rights and sponsorship of a multi purpose stadium are right up his street for arena type events in a part of the country where there is no competition for this type of thing.

He also needs the underdog tag for his incessant publicity drive, which City in the premiership would give him.

It'd also cheer up Rovers fans who would be able to laugh for years and years at the fact that all City fans could be found at the "Virgin Arena". A small price to pay, though.

Guest MaloneFM

Course the word Virgin is funny to a half wit.

And if there's money in being an underdog then Duncehead and Boycie Bradshaw nust be rolling in it.

Bradley Orr is the love child of a drunken Marc Almond (soon boarded the other bus afterwards) and her from Brotherhood of Man. Not the one with the beard though.

For a few games Hollowhead was the city cat so he could spy on Wardy's whoosh tactics and make notes while his management career creaked into life.

Archived