Red Robin

Not long now thankfully then the madess can end

My prediction for what they are worth are :-

To Come tomorrow :-

Adebola (if we passes the medical)

1 Striker (Maybe Garner or Forsell)

To Leave :-

Betsy (millwall or yeovil / cheltenham)

Keogh (carlise or some other div 1 club)

Enoch (i get the impression he upset Johnson by not talking to leeds)

Loans :-

Artus (is he fit ?)

Plummer (to gain experiance)

Brooker and Russell to stay at Cheltenham (Russell wont play for city again)

Williams at Tranmere for the rest of the season (not sure we will see him again either dpends on what happens with us i guess)

This one already happened but still time for the rest of your predictions to come true!

In fairness Adebola still isnt on board at this moment in time. Maybe they mean the confirmation of that signing.

Doesn't read that way:

"...Adebola's pending arrival remains the only firm incoming news at present.

However, things change very quickly on deadline day."

They're suggesting that there maybe more in or out, other than the others (Betsy, Russell, Adebola) already mentioned.

Doesn't read that way:

"...Adebola's pending arrival remains the only firm incoming news at present.

However, things change very quickly on deadline day."

They're suggesting that there maybe more in or out, other than the others (Betsy, Russell, Adebola) already mentioned.

Or it's just marketing speak to make the site "sticky" and/or cover their derriers.

If that's not enough material for an innuendo-related response then I don't know what is!

For goodness sake can we shut the window already! or gary can you just tell us that we have signed Whoever? I'm starting to waste my life away staring at a computer screen....

Tell me about i should be doing work and its driving me insane. Signings happening all over the championship just makes it worse, just want to be the first to hear any developments :laugh:

Tell me about i should be doing work and its driving me insane. Signings happening all over the championship just makes it worse, just want to be the first to hear any developments :laugh:

Be interesting to see productivity data around the country for today.

I'm bidding in an auction on eBay with one hour to go, between that and the constant refreshing of my BCFC screens there is zip squared chance of me getting anything done today.

It's times like this that I'm glad I work for myself :fastasleep:

as much as i think the transfer window is a complete joke, i do tend to enjoy the last day transfer window. It does make the day interesting and i feel lucky and fortunate to have a day off today from work. for one day only, i am a computer geek.

hopefully i'll have an even luckier day by signing joe garner, but i bet after all this hype about him, he is only at his mums house after a normal days training in Carlisle.

I just had a nap for three and a half hours and quess what I dreamt about? Was dreaming about who we were signing and just deadline day in general! Can't even sleep without it on my mind.

Glad to see Carle and Dele and sure they will improve our overall strength but have to admit to being a little under whelmed.

I think Nibor has a point re GJ and his window strategy ( seperate thread ).

Others have got their man - it remains to be seen whether or not our rivals have added more strength than we have - come season's end we will all have the answer.

Very tight league this and one outstanding signing ( for any team ) can make all the difference.

which was the right thing to do, well done gary j. how can you say well done lads you won us promotion got us top ofthe championship, now piss off your not good enough.

one gary johnson

Wasn't it Real Madrid who sacked their manager after he'd just won the European Champions League. If they can do that, then telling players to " p155off your not good enough" must be easy peasy.

Seriously, I think the fact that Gary has shown loyalty to a lot of the players who got us up has paid dividends in their loyalty to him and the club and this is translated into the team spirit we now have. Having said that, it's interesting to note that we've had LT, Sproule, Elliott, McIndoe, & Byfield playing pretty regularly this season, and that's almost half of the team, but yet we've never had the feeling that last seasons team has been dismantled. GJ had made the transition very cleverly without it appearing to be a cull - smart manager.

Archived