IGNORED

Transfer Window

Red Robin

Glad to see Carle and Dele and sure they will improve our overall strength but have to admit to being a little under whelmed.

I think Nibor has a point re GJ and his window strategy ( seperate thread ).

Others have got their man - it remains to be seen whether or not our rivals have added more strength than we have - come season's end we will all have the answer.

Very tight league this and one outstanding signing ( for any team ) can make all the difference.

I reckon that if Carle can hit his straps over the next few weeks it may be US who has that outstanding signing. I was very impressed with the flashes he showed last week.

Glad to see Carle and Dele and sure they will improve our overall strength but have to admit to being a little under whelmed.

Very tight league this and one outstanding signing ( for any team ) can make all the difference.

True.

I believe Carle may BE that outstanding signing. Also, having read about Adebola's game (i.e. holding the ball, playing others in) I think we may have another two 'new' signings in Trundle and Byfield.

I reckon that if Carle can hit his straps over the next few weeks it may be US who has that outstanding signing. I was very impressed with the flashes he showed last week.

Agreed and I think, reading a little between the lines of GJ's comments and actions regarding him, he does to. Eager to get him in the first team straight away at Palace, not on the bench, playing him, even slightly out of position, against B/Pool ... he's not putting too much pressure on him but I did notice one comment about reckoning that he would be a big star in the future.

Looks class to me.

Guest zider_head
Not long now thankfully then the madess can end

My prediction for what they are worth are :-

To Come tomorrow :-

Adebola (if we passes the medical)

1 Striker (Maybe Garner or Forsell)

To Leave :-

Betsy (millwall or yeovil / cheltenham)

Keogh (carlise or some other div 1 club)

Enoch (i get the impression he upset Johnson by not talking to leeds)

Loans :-

Artus (is he fit ?)

Plummer (to gain experiance)

Brooker and Russell to stay at Cheltenham (Russell wont play for city again)

Williams at Tranmere for the rest of the season (not sure we will see him again either dpends on what happens with us i guess)

So far I have got right :-

Adebola (obviousl i guess)

Betsy (surprise he wasnt signed, wont see him again)

Enoch (obvious he upset johnson, be surprised if we see him again)

Russell (wont see him again)

Lets hope I'm right about the signing ?

Archived