IGNORED

He's Here

samo

OK so he's here now... so how about resurrecting the good old City/EastEnd chant from way back when....

'All We Are Saying .... '

.. apologies I just posted the same link on another thread but its such a good old song that here it is again..

Right take it away Mr Lennon -we'll join in the chorus with our version -

Come On You Reds... All We Are Saying is GIVE US A GOAL!...etc etc

:clap::dance::chant6ez: :chant6ez: :dance::clap:

Christ, every bloody time I think this bloody forum cant sink any lower, well down you bloody moaners manage it yet again. Nowt like giving Adebola a chance is there???

For the record, reckon hes the right man for this stage of the season. experienced pro, who can put himself about. Job done. excellent well done GJ

should that not be used in the STOP moaning thread???

All We Are Saying is STOP MOANING... :innocent06::innocent06:

Just to gauge our opponents view so we get a bit of perspective...

On a QPR forum under "Brizzle sign Adebola"

We have

"Bollox, he tore us apart last time"

"Up front is where they've been crap, always plays well against us, bet he scores"

"Good at holding ball up, with our back four problems this is the last thing we want, an eager Adebola running at us"

I think its a good signing.

It isn't a signing for 5-10 years but at the moment its exactly what we need.

A player with the build of Showumni but with infinitely more skill and class who has played his whole career in the top divisions.

Certainly not young but definitely not your Fowler or your Hartson.

Good signing, well done Gary.

We have

"Up front is where they've been crap, always plays well against us, bet he scores"

"Good at holding ball up, with our back four problems this is the last thing we want, an eager Adebola running at us"

A player with the build of Showumni but with infinitely more skill and class who has played his whole career in the top divisions.

yep, fair shout... i'm looking foward to saturday we should give the chap a good reception.

OK... time for Ade Chants/Song suggestions . who's first?

Ok i'm probably not first but

dele dele adebola dele dele adebola dele dele adebola... and the reds go marching on (glory glory bristol city, battle hymn of the republic)

adebola and lee trundle (ring of fire)

du du du dele adebola...(conga song...it works better than liam fontaine) even if they are poor suggestions it passes the time

We have

A few more of their views:

Adebola

We needed a player who's on the up, between 21-28 years-old and could run in behind playing on the shoulder of the last defender IMHO.

I did wonder whether City might take a gamble on Stuart Fleetwood who fits that bill exactly. Crewe offered £175K rising to £200K for him but he's elected to stay at FGR for now. Would he cut it at Championship level? I really couldn't say, I don't think anyone could say for definite without seeing him have a go but I would say that he would defintely be worth a gamble at that price. 30 goals in 35 games is exceptional at Conference level and another way of looking at it would be; do you think Adebola say, would score that many for FGR in the Conference?. It might still happen in the Summer, he's a local lad (Gloucester born) and obviously wants to stay in the area. When he leaves FGR, theres only one club I'd be happy to see him go to, and that is City.

He did score against City in the PSF of course and there's been a fair few Championship forwards who haven't managed that this season. Also a hat-trick against Coventry when playing for Hereford.

I'd just also like to say what a fantastic job GJ has done at City, As a former AG regular I can't tell you how happy it makes me feel seeing the Robins flying high at the top of Division 2 every time I see the table.

A few more of their views:

Adebola

Usaually the best way to judge a player is to see how those he's played against rate him and looking at that he's done enough to have QPR fans concerned.

In fact while watching his first interview with us they showed his goal from new years day and considering the way he brushed past both jamie mcallister and jamie mccombe they must be pleased he'll be up the other end for us now!

Nice to think that we've got in a player whos mere presence in our squad gets other teams nervous.

Archived