IGNORED

He's Here

samo

Also found this:

Joe Garner

Carlisle United have turned down an offer from Bristol City for striker Joe Garner.

Robins boss Gary Johnson is keen to sign Garner as the 19-year-old has scored an impressive 13 goals in 26 appearances so far this season.

However, Carlisle manager John Ward has no plans of letting Garner leave Brunton Park, and has rejected the approach.

"Bristol City have shown an interest in Joe but we are not interested," Ward said.

"We have aspirations of staying in the top six and Joe will have an important part to play in achieving that."

Unless this is a simultaneous wind up I'm guessing this is accurate. Is he better than what we have(Enoch, Brooker)? Probably.

Would I lie to you Cyderman?

He'll be stdoing a bit of streching tomorrow then will sign.

Pleased we've got another option, but I get the feeling Enoch may never be seen again in a City shirt now...

will be a good signing I think

strong and powerful in the air, good at holding up and is experienced

debut at QPR?

Goals? but we want goals, hardly a signing to grab the fans imagination and put thousands on the gate,will be disappointed if that's it, esp when you look at who and how much other clubs are signing,

I don't know about anyone else but Ive only watched Adebola once, taht was at home this season and everytime he got the ball or got near the box i was worried.

He is a definate threat and with him AND Trundle the defenders wont know who to mark! How about each CB man marks each Striker and Carle/Elliot runs through the middle!!

"Adebola's contract was set to expire in the summer and although he was offered a one-year extension, he has opted for a move to Ashton Gate."

http://www.ccfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1229353,00.html

6 goals in 30 games. 36 in 182 for Cov. he needs a goal with us quickly or these stats will get jumped on. Big pressure for the big man.

Archived