IGNORED

He's Here

samo

No but it probably gives you a reasonable idea. I'll add Man City to reserves to the party too if you want. Do you think even 50% of our side now would be able to help keep us up in the Prem right now?

Maybe your right maybe your wrong who knows! but why do this now, we're on the cusp of the one of the greatest season in the last 30 years and people like you want to run the squad in to the ground! Why do it? It's not helpful.

Lets worry and discuss the Premiership if we get there eh!

So will I Arn, all the "why can't we have a 20 goal a season striker" (like those players are queing up to join BCFC) brigade can then shut up till next season.

They'll be queing up to knock Adebola now instead - I think they've already started to be honest.

I thought he looked dangerous when we played Cov at home and he's experienced at this level so let's all give the bloke a chance.

you lot beggar belief

Objection your honour, there are a few on here who don't know their arse from their elbow, but, the majority of fans will see this as a good move for us. If Micheal Owen had signed you would have had some comments like "too injury prone."

No but it probably gives you a reasonable idea. I'll add Man City to reserves to the party too if you want. Do you think even 50% of our side now would be able to help keep us up in the Prem right now?

Is this a F#cking wind up? Who do you think we should get rid of/sign when we make the Champions League Final in 2010?

Ungrateful sod. If we win promotion this year it would arguably be the greatest day in the Club's history. Imagine we only sealed promotion with a draw though. I suppose GJ would have to go and the team crucified above the Dolman.

you lot beggar belief

Remember the forum is a self-selecting sample and the negative ones a minority in it. Please don't tar us all with the same brush. At every club you will find people who think they know more than the Manager (606 anyone?). Frankly there have been times in the past when I began to think so myself!. Gary and his management team are however in a different league (so to speak).

In League 1 Gary signed, or tried to sign, the players to get us up. It worked. This season he is doing the same. No reason it shouldn't work again. Once you start doing what the fans want just to curry favour as opposed to backing your judgement you are on a slippery slope. What are the chances of Newcastle imploding for instance because the Chairman did what was popular rather than what was right?

:Believe:

Does any one know how long we have signed him for????????

Common people he is 32 years young and no goal machine!!!!!

VERY VERY DISSAPOINTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like your comments hope he scores a hat trick on saturday and tells all the knockers to go f--k thereself give the bloke a chance , tell me what pedigree did noble have before he came here, boston reserves and most people think he is the best footballer at the club ( shame he s not the fittest )

Weale?! Don't make me laugh. He hasn't even played in the Championship let alone the Prem

Orr! Hilarious

Noble- not quick or fit enough for the Prem

Carle- For once we agree.

Adebola- give me a break. 6 goals this season suggests not.

Trundle- struggling in this league for goals

Riberio- unproven at this stage

Byfield- Championship at best

MYrie-Williams- On loan at Tranmere- his level. You are really on the wind-up here I'm sure

Skuse- Solid League 1. Hasn't had much of a chance this season so how you can say he would make it in the Prem...

B. Wilson- Why?!

Wilson- See Riberio

Plummer- See Wilson

Fontaine I would add to my list but the others no.

And Middlesborough did dominate after they scored. They kept the ball and stopped us from having any chances. That was a weak Middlesborough team too so just shows how much we would need to improve.

We can make the Prem but we would need to buy big to survive.

You really are a prize plank.

he certainly was one of those "oh sh1t" strikers when he played for Cov against us recently I bet Vasko is happy he wont be playing against him now. As everyone says, if we can get someone in who is quick to play off him we should be more of a threat going forward. :fingerscrossed:

I agree he's one of those strikers who will tie defenders up, giving space to the wide men coming in and opening up gaps for marvelous Marvin, also good at picking out the high crosses, and he certainly will rough up a few of the "hard nuts". Perhaps we all should realise that GJ has his reasons for buying, how often have we seen a 20 odd goal striker go to a new team and the goals dry up, usually because of a change in the service he receives, also strikers with apparently poor records blooming in a more positive team that works together to get the ball in the danger zones? Come on let's give him a chance in OUR team the form an informed opinion!! All together now - 17 to go!!

Is this a F#cking wind up? Who do you think we should get rid of/sign when we make the Champions League Final in 2010?

Ungrateful sod. If we win promotion this year it would arguably be the greatest day in the Club's history. Imagine we only sealed promotion with a draw though. I suppose GJ would have to go and the team crucified above the Dolman.

I'm not ungrateful. I'm actually delighted. But I was replying back to a poster who thought 70% of our squad could cut it in the Premiership. I disgareed. Simple enough?

Are you sure? this is just a selection of the general vibe comming out of Coventry regarding Adebola's arrival at BS3...

"What are they doing? Why let him go when he is one of the only 2 decent strikers we have"

"Unless we get someone in quick and fast god knows how we're going to score any goals. Why get rid of the decent players we have and keep the players that we never play but are still paying their £2000+ wages a week? "

"I liked Adebola but I suppose it is the right time for him to go."

"well dele thanks for the effort and what you have gave us good luck at bristol"

"it is a shock that he is letting adebola go but surely this can only mean that he must have something up his sleeve, a deal almost done? "

"Thanks Dele , been a good 5 years , wish you good luck at Bristol. "

Edit: Garlicbread beggar's belief(disgusting stuff), please don't tar everyone with the same brush!

sorry I didn't mean to

I'm not ungrateful. I'm actually delighted. But I was replying back to a poster who thought 70% of our squad could cut it in the Premiership. I disgareed. Simple enough?

The thread is to do with Dele Adebola. You completely go off topic and, resort to the same, boring, negative spin. This isn't solely a criticism of you, so many people do it. Most threads completely transform into rants about either LJ, East End, Transfer Window (GJ not buying a striker) or Trundle.....am I forgetting any?

Well then why did you reply the first time?! And the 2nd :)

And the third. Goodness knows why. You lost all credibility after your first line - Weale. How you can say he couldn't cut it in the Prem? God only knows. You can't have seen him play many times. GJ has gone on record and said that he will play in the prem one day. Yet you write him off. I couldn't be bothered to read the rest if that's the standard of your thoughts.

No doubt Capello will be on the phone as we speak to ask your considered opinion on his England squad.

And the third. Goodness knows why. You lost all credibility after your first line - Weale. How you can say he couldn't cut it in the Prem? God only knows. You can't have seen him play many times. GJ has gone on record and said that he will play in the prem one day. Yet you write him off. I couldn't be bothered to read the rest if that's the standard of your thoughts.

No doubt Capello will be on the phone as we speak to ask your considered opinion on his England squad.

How cna you say he can cut it?! You can't say either way really can you? I wouldn't write him off at all. You didn't read the rest yet you say I'm a plank- strange conclusion...

No doubt he won't. Doesn't mean I'm not entilted to an opinion like everyone on here.

Archived