IGNORED

An Idea For Sheff W Home Game

reddogkev

I reckon it's time we stop bloody messing about with these 15/16000 gates and really go crazy - lets pack in 20,000 fans for next saturday and blow the roof off of our stadium.

Let's start the fan drive now, as I can never afford goddamned away games and I am tired of the sombre atmosphere at the gate (apart from the small cluster of fans in the east end)

So the message is simple, every city fan or Bristolian who happens to read this thread, get yourself a ticket for the game saturday, as those sheff boys are going to bring a fair old few, and I want them to turn up and almost crap themselves at the partisan red crowd, baying and roaring in support of our lads.

LETS FILL THE GATE NOW AND START MAKING SOME PASSIONATE NOISE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE SEASON !

PREMIERSHIP - HERE WE COME !!!!

I'm with you on that one mate, yeah ovisually if you don't have the money you wont be able to make it but if you have a extra bit of cash someone make a effort and get down here and most importanly make some noise and get right behind the boys and not on there backs !!!!!

COM ON YOU REDS !

After today's defeat it would be even better if we could fill the gate for the next game - because we need to shake off this result quickly, which no doubt GJ will do during the week, and we need to give the players the confidence and support to get straight back on track.

Guest red ken 2
I reckon it's time we stop bloody messing about with these 15/16000 gates and really go crazy - lets pack in 20,000 fans for next saturday and blow the roof off of our stadium.

Let's start the fan drive now, as I can never afford goddamned away games and I am tired of the sombre atmosphere at the gate (apart from the small cluster of fans in the east end)

So the message is simple, every city fan or Bristolian who happens to read this thread, get yourself a ticket for the game saturday, as those sheff boys are going to bring a fair old few, and I want them to turn up and almost crap themselves at the partisan red crowd, baying and roaring in support of our lads.

LETS FILL THE GATE NOW AND START MAKING SOME PASSIONATE NOISE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE SEASON !

Give yourself a good jab in the ribs when you wake up.

the normal few of us in a and b block of the dolman stand

will try and get things going.but to be honest we are fighting

a losing battle lately.most of us around us are only supporting

ie singing when we have just scored,for about 5 mins.

if we finish in the top half of the championship this season,we would

have had a great season,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,surely?????????????????????

well ill be there in the ateyo singing my heart out and i don't care if I'm the only one singing!

:preacher:

COME ON U REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would anyone sing their heart out in a Japanese restaurant? I presume thats what the ATEYO must be?..

You should try the Atyeo down the gate -more chance of finding someone else to sing with in there... might strike lucky & get a nice little duet going! ... :)

I reckon it's time we stop bloody messing about with these 15/16000 gates and really go crazy

We had the same situation in 75-76. The majority of gates were 12,000ish. After that win at WBA in March which showed City looked like they were going up, gates leapt to 19,000+ for the remainder of the season.

Archived