pleased to hear your opinions below...

I would say the best = wembley

the first and last city win there and for that

reason i think the atmoaphere that day and to

see a city captin walk up that stairway and lift

a trophy was just magical,, yeah wembley for me ok

it is not like the millennium but i liked the place

and the worst = the Mem and twerton park

il second layer road as the worst,such a long what to go for a complete ######hole, closely followed by tinnion park and the mem.

best league ground for me is between stoke and reading,closely followed by hillsboro

Guest Cyprus_Red

best- millenium and hillsborough

worst- colchester been there too many times and swindon is an eye-saw

Bring on the swindon!!!!

Best structure= Millenium

Best Ground=Wembley

Best Football ground only Old trafford/Anfield (both 80s)

Worst ever= Newport - our very last game ever before we were to go out of business in 1982 with debts amoount to M£1/3 (big money at the time) - it even had railway sleepers as steps to the terracing!

:unsure::dunno::D:sub::D:sub::sub:

Worst ever= Newport - our very last game ever before we were to go out of business in 1982 with debts amoount to M£1/3 (big money at the time) - it even had railway sleepers as steps to the terracing!

:unsure:  :dunno:  :D  :sub:  :D  :sub:  :sub:

Agree with ya, an emotional day stood on that mud bank (they couldn't afford terraces in Wales).

But in the same era we also visited the likes of Aldershot and Wigan, equally piss poor grounds that don't exist ant longer.

Guest comeonyoureds

best millenium stadium easily! followed by reading and hillsborough

worst brenford or chesterfield both sh@te! and of course the county ground simply because its in swindon

Best grounds: Ashton Gate and ye olde Eastville Stadium - used to be an amazing atmosphere at both these venues for our derby games :dunno: Just a shame the Gas are now at the Rugby Ground because our allocation is severly restricted for any derby game :D:unsure:

Best ground outside Bristol and within the UK has to be the Millenium Stadium or Celtic Park Glasgow.

yeah the old then a nasty little ground that in more was than one 

I remember 1984/85 that was the year they hijacked the CATS coaches and scaled those eight foot fences with the yellow spikes on the top. In the return match at Ashton Gate, they won in the last minute, and I got head butted in the Cumberland Basin (which was very painful). Nasty lot.

http://www.millwall-history.co.uk/Millwall-Stats8485-1.htm

But they've changed, and of course there won't be any trouble at the FA Cup final in Cardiff, now will there? :dunno::unsure:

Best grounds: Ashton Gate and ye olde Eastville Stadium - used to be an amazing atmosphere at both these venues for our derby games :dunno: Just a shame the Gas are now at the Rugby Ground because our allocation is severly restricted for any derby game :D:unsure:

Best ground outside Bristol and within the UK has to be the Millenium Stadium or Celtic Park Glasgow.

Surely you dont think Celtic Park is a good stadium. Dont get me wrong, in the Summer it is a nice stadium, but when the rain inevitably starts in Scotland, Celtic Park is the worst ground in Scotland as there is no cover from the elements.

Obviously as a Rangers man ill say Ibrox is a great stadium, as is Hampden.

English stadiums, Old Trafford is awesome!!

Just to add, Ashton Gate puts alot of SPL grounds to shame, it would probably be 3rd best in the league up here!! And for atmosphere the EE is quality!!

Best ground would be Leicester or Millenium

Worst - so many to choose from, Bradford PA, Devizes Town, Exeter or Harrogate Railway to name a few, Colchester for the league

Surely you dont think Celtic Park is a good stadium. Dont get me wrong, in the Summer it is a nice stadium, but when the rain inevitably starts in Scotland, Celtic Park is the worst ground in Scotland as there is no cover from the elements.

Obviously as a Rangers man ill say Ibrox is a great stadium, as is Hampden.

English stadiums, Old Trafford is awesome!!

Just to add, Ashton Gate puts alot of SPL grounds to shame, it would probably be 3rd best in the league up here!! And for atmosphere the EE is quality!!

Sorry Pal, I'm not being Biased, but i have been to both and Celtic Park is by far superior to Ibrox

Best League Ground: Stoke/Huddersfield/Sunderland, Then there is Wembley and Millenium

Worst: Colchester, Luton, Chesterfield

Archived