IGNORED

Reserves 2-1 Up At Ht

Lita For Congo

I'm nowreally beginning to think that this trundle thing is a matter of confidence,,i know its a reserve game and all that,but i genuinly think that hes scared to death to make a mistake,which is understandable if he reads this forum,,i could be completly wrong mind you,and it may just be that the defenders in the ccc are just to good for him,but one things for sure this brace of goals wont do him any harm,well done lee .

I'm nowreally beginning to think that this trundle thing is a matter of confidence,,i know its a reserve game and all that,but i genuinly think that hes scared to death to make a mistake,which is understandable if he reads this forum,,i could be completly wrong mind you,and it may just be that the defenders in the ccc are just to good for him,but one things for sure this brace of goals wont do him any harm,well done lee .

Lets up so, a fired up Lee Trundle scoring goals on the run in and Louis Carey back would do wonders for the rest of the team!

..a first team Trundle goal at AG cant be too far away now. Will get a MASSIVE CHEER from the stands & I think Trunds will thrive on it...

When the first goal goes in I think a revival of the old classic .. Nice One Cyril would be perfect..

'Nice One Trundle, Nice One Son, Nice One Trundle - Lets have Another One!! :chant6ez: '

Lets hope Truns gets a chance sat now, not just the last 10 minutes.

That will do his confidence good, and perhaps him and Dela can strike up a partnership.

He might even get our dear friend AY giving him a pat on the back!

Would say belfast too but unless he has very long arms :laugh:

Archived