IGNORED

Supporters Trust Meeting - This Thursday

redsince82

sorry if this somewhere else on the forum, but for those who don't know..... The latest supporters trust meeting is being held THIS Thursday (7th Feb)

It is held at Bar bs3 (opposite the park). if you have an opinion on all things red and are slightly intersted what the trust does for us fans, why not pop along. Meeting starts at 19.30, oh and the bar is open!

If ever you have wondered what the Supporters trust is all about, why not give it a go.

Well done Nik (you're more organised than the Chair, thank goodness!)

The focus for the meeting this week will be:

New stadium consultation - gathering input and ideas on how to do it

Player of the year event - putting action in place to make this an even bigger success this season with the Football Club and Supporters Club

Membership schemes - Do they have a place at Bristol City (home or away)?

Trust board elections planning - If you want to know what being aboard member involves, whay not stop by and have a chat.

All things to do with the East End and fair representation of supporters

I do not intend this meeting to be overly formal. We'll run the first part of the evening with some of the above agenda points. The second part will be more informal discussions. I believe these conversations are as important because establishing what's important to people can often best done face to face over a beer rather than round the table.

Hope to see you there

Well done Nik (you're more organised than the Chair, thank goodness!)

The focus for the meeting this week will be:

New stadium consultation - gathering input and ideas on how to do it

Player of the year event - putting action in place to make this an even bigger success this season with the Football Club and Supporters Club

Membership schemes - Do they have a place at Bristol City (home or away)?

Trust board elections planning - If you want to know what being aboard member involves, whay not stop by and have a chat.

All things to do with the East End and fair representation of supporters

I do not intend this meeting to be overly formal. We'll run the first part of the evening with some of the above agenda points. The second part will be more informal discussions. I believe these conversations are as important because establishing what's important to people can often best done face to face over a beer rather than round the table.

Hope to see you there

Hi Stuart,

Can you add an official complaint regarding the OTT Policing at QPR, please?

Archived