IGNORED

Sheff Wed

samo

Today's line-ups;

City:

Basso; Orr, Carey, McCombe, J.McAllister; Sproule, Johnson, Elliott, McIndoe; Carle; Adebola. Subs: Fontaine, Skuse, Weale, Trundle, Byfield.

Sheffield Wednesday;

Grant; Bullen, Hinds, Beevers, Gilbert; Small, Kavanagh, Bolder, O'Brien; Tudgay, Burton. Subs: S.McAllister, Wood, Boden, Burch, Wallwork.

Good luck today City, I see you've gone 1 up top, with Carle sitting in the hole?

He'll be a lot more comfortable in there than he was out on the right in your last couple of games. Hopefully if you can sneak an early goal, you'll find that finishing touch that has let you down in recent weeks.

2-1 win I'm predicting.

mcindoe

Yep.

BBC:

7:00 GOAL - Dele Adebola

Bristol City 1 - Sheff Wed 0

Goal by Dele Adebola (Bristol City) left-footed (bottom-left of goal) from centre of penalty area (18 yards).Bristol City 1-0 Sheff Wed. Assist (pass) by Michael McIndoe (Bristol City) from left wing.

Grant Mccann's been sent off for S****horpe! Will he be suspended for the game against us? Not sure if he's been playing well or not for them but one player less in their squad.

Vokes has scored again for Bournemouth at Luton.....

If it's a straight red then he will miss the next game, two yellow is a week wait I think. Good news, plus should mean they'll be up against it.

And as for Vokes; looks like a better prospect week by week...

If it's a straight red then he will miss the next game, two yellow is a week wait I think. Good news, plus should mean they'll be up against it.

And as for Vokes; looks like a better prospect week by week...

Straight Red For Serious Foul Play

Bet he can Play on Tuesday though

While I understand the Johnson's reasoning not to sign Vokes...surely if he keeps scoring every week then his value will go sky high and other clubs will be sniffing around him so will be a lot more difficult to get him to the club should he be good enough.

Having to play with ten men away at Sheff Utd should hopefully work in our favour as there may still be a few tired legs on Tuesday. Anyway.....a win today and a win against S****horpe are essential really but by no means guaranteed.

While I understand the Johnson's reasoning not to sign Vokes...surely if he keeps scoring every week then his value will go sky high and other clubs will be sniffing around him so will be a lot more difficult to get him to the club should he be good enough.

Having to play with ten men away at Sheff Utd should hopefully work in our favour as there may still be a few tired legs on Tuesday. Anyway.....a win today and a win against S****horpe are essential really but by no means guaranteed.

Andrew Cole just scored for Burnley against Colchester

Maybe we should have bought him then loaned him back for the season. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

Archived