IGNORED

Sheff Wed

samo

Today's line-ups;

City:

Basso; Orr, Carey, McCombe, J.McAllister; Sproule, Johnson, Elliott, McIndoe; Carle; Adebola. Subs: Fontaine, Skuse, Weale, Trundle, Byfield.

Sheffield Wednesday;

Grant; Bullen, Hinds, Beevers, Gilbert; Small, Kavanagh, Bolder, O'Brien; Tudgay, Burton. Subs: S.McAllister, Wood, Boden, Burch, Wallwork.

Barnsley 1 WBA 0

Sounds like City totally dominated that first half?

Need a 2nd goal to kill off the game though, can't help but think its going to be a nerve-wracking last quarter of an hour if its still 1-0. Chuck on Byfield or Trundle to get that 2nd goal perhaps?

Sounds like City totally dominated that first half?

Need a 2nd goal to kill off the game though, can't help but think its going to be a nerve-wracking last quarter of an hour if its still 1-0. Chuck on Byfield or Trundle to get that 2nd goal perhaps?

Definately. Need another goal asap really to settle the nerves..

15 521

Hope this helps. :)

Ha ha impressed with your work!! Thanks for that! I see I set myself up for that one........but then what better time to learn simple mental arithmetic than now?!?!

We really need a second goal.....my mathematical skills understand that at least!! No more hanging on this week please! ...and time to return to a positive goal difference!! Come on youuuuuu redssssss!!!

Archived