IGNORED

Rumour Regarding Lita?

Denilson

Yeah, I heard the same thing on a forum; not that long ago even, couple of minutes max.

Anyway, if its true that would be pretty good...theres some true insight for you guys, wouldn't be suprised if any evening post journalists are looking on here, if that was stolen as a quote for the back page tomorrow.

On the topic of Lita, heard a rumour that he was moving to Reading for a million; that was quite a long time ago though, few years, time flies though!

You didnt, by chance, hear this from the fat guy outside the Gold supporters club bar? He seems to like starting a rumour every home game.

The same #### that was spreading the Elliott rumour no doubt. The amount of bullshit that comes from that idiotic little clique is quite astounding.

With Reading and Newcastle struggling this season we could spend our promotion money on Michael Owen and Leroy Lita should they both get relegated along with Derby. Then we could buy Giles Barnes from Derby too. How would that be for summer signings if those three teams were relegated.

IN

Michael Owen

Leroy Lita

Giles Barnes

OUT

Showunmi

Brooker

Noble

This rumour that Lita will come back to us on loan is as likely as the one that Gary Johnson is currently talking to my employers to sign me up to play alongside Adebola for the rest of the season (this rumour is started by me).

Stand outside the little supporters bar, bellow your new rumour at everyone who walks past and before you know it some mook will be asking Guff Twentyman if it is true.

This rumour that Lita will come back to us on loan is as likely as the one that Gary Johnson is currently talking to my employers to sign me up to play alongside Adebola for the rest of the season (this rumour is started by me).

You lucky git, how did you wangle that? Pete Johnson must be bloody thorough...

The same #### that was spreading the Elliott rumour no doubt. The amount of bullshit that comes from that idiotic little clique is quite astounding.

So rumours don't start anywhere else then Nibor? but only from that 'little clique' of 250 members.

I actually heard the Elliot rumour at around 11.30 the day it started - approx 90 mins before I got to AG.

As for the Lita rumour.I never heard anything yesterday about it.It was only when I logged here that I saw the thread.Imo if Reading wouldn't let him out on loan during the window,why would they change their minds just 10 days later? I can't see it happening especially as City now have Adebola.

The worst ones always seem to originate in that little gold bar full of special people.

I saw Lita having a chinese in China town on Friday night at 2.30 am so I should have asked him then, he is such a c**k and definitely would disrupt the team spirit that GJ has created...

With all due respect Nibor, I'm a member there along with the Mrs.

Can assure you if it comes from Arns gob, its the truth!

don't tar the f@cking lot of us fellow!

Ps, i didnt hear that rumour going about

This rumour has been going on for ages Arn. I have spoken to Leroy and he has told me that it won't be happening.

Archived