IGNORED

Louis !

Will Rollason

Well nobody else has said it :winner_third_h4h:

Great comeback game.

Great moment in 2nd half; Louis strides out of with the ball at his feet and it opens up in front of him, the owls defense backtrack

and the whole ground is egging him on to go all the way, its a magic moment......... then he spoils it all by falling on his a**e

just outside the "d" and looking hopefully up at the ref :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

louis louis louis!!

I commented that Carey's presence made all the difference yesterday to the back 4 yesterday.Not just for his playing ability but for his leadership qualities as well.

He played much of his early career alongside Shaun Taylor and although Carey is a much better footballer than Taylor ever was he does seem to have taken on the inspirational qualities that made Taylor such a collusus.

With the exception of McAllister who i thought had a mare

I must of been watching a totally different game cos I thought he had a good game. Hes a funny player whos causing alot of debate recently amongst fans, dare I say it....perhaps even more so than Lee Johnson (which is good cos I'm a fan of him too). I personally think McAllister is a very good player for us, he has good technical skill, is very composed on the ball, has good distribution pasing and has built a good understanding with McIndoe on the left.

Not quite sure why hes being singled out for abuse recently when really in the last few games (bar yesterday) and the majority of the season, the main weak link at the back has been McCombe whos struggled all year and dosnt look comfortable at all. I'm a big fan of McCombe, he was immense for us last year and thought he would be a big player for us this year as alot of goals are scored / conceeded at set pieces but he hasnt been good enough and has been outshined by an improving Liam Fontaine who offers us abit more pace at the back.

I must of been watching a totally different game cos I thought he had a good game. Hes a funny player whos causing alot of debate recently amongst fans, dare I say it....perhaps even more so than Lee Johnson (which is good cos I'm a fan of him too). I personally think McAllister is a very good player for us, he has good technical skill, is very composed on the ball, has good distribution pasing and has built a good understanding with McIndoe on the left.

Not quite sure why hes being singled out for abuse recently when really in the last few games (bar yesterday) and the majority of the season, the main weak link at the back has been McCombe whos struggled all year and dosnt look comfortable at all. I'm a big fan of McCombe, he was immense for us last year and thought he would be a big player for us this year as alot of goals are scored / conceeded at set pieces but he hasnt been good enough and has been outshined by an improving Liam Fontaine who offers us abit more pace at the back.

Totally agree, McCombe worries me every time he has the ball at his feet.

He always seems to be being rushed into a lump upfield or nearly intercepted passing square.

With the exception of McAllister who i thought had a mare

We need more people on here like you, knocking players confidence after playing well and winning to keep us in touch with the top.You are a number one #######. The players read this, what good has your comment done other than to undermine what BCFC are trying to achieve.

The thing is, you either watch a game of football and simply watch it.

Or you watch a game of football and see what is happening all over the pitch.

Anyone analysing the game from a tactical point of view will tell you McAllister gets into all sorts of trouble.

Simple as that.

Anyone analysing the game from a tactical point of view will tell you McAllister gets into all sorts of trouble.

Simple as that.

Anyone analysing your post would realise that, yes sometimes Mcallister gets in trouble but he's also a good footballer.

Something which you being the ripe old age of 20 obviuosly are not, and also probably not qualified to be such a cocky git that you are, or we would be reading about your deficiencies on this site by other cocky gits.

Simple as that.

We need more people on here like you, knocking players confidence after playing well and winning to keep us in touch with the top.You are a number one #######. The players read this, what good has your comment done other than to undermine what BCFC are trying to achieve.

I guess it is just a comment?

I think it's great if you are a player that comes on here...... you are going to get all sides?

If you are a player.... then sometimes you are going to get stick, fair comment, unfair comment or praise

In the event that you do, you either take it on board, improve, feel totally hurt but do nothing because every supporter is wrong, feel it is unjust but strive to prove the doubters or do nothing because you are paid pretty well regardless.

Players it is your choice. "UP THE CITY!" as my Dear Old 'Nan Bristol' used to say

I think it's great if you are a player that comes on here...... you are going to get all sides?

If you are a player.... then sometimes you are going to get stick, fair comment, unfair comment or praise

In the event that you do, you either take it on board, improve, feel totally hurt but do nothing because every supporter is wrong, feel it is unjust but strive to prove the doubters or do nothing because you are paid pretty well regardless.

Players it is your choice. "UP THE CITY!" as my Dear Old 'Nan Bristol' used to say

It would be understanable if peoples comments were constructive critisms as opposed to just knocking the players that are generally trying their best for us. If they then read it, perhaps it would be taken on board and acted on instead of a throw away comment by a pratt, being ignored.

It would be understandable if peoples comments were constructive critisms as opposed to just knocking the players that are generally trying their best for us. If they then read it, perhaps it would be taken on board and acted on

The more sensible forum users will either praise or critise a player with explainations as to why they have such an opinion.If you read this thread you will see why some fans don't see McAllister as the answer at left back.There are constructive comments by fans who are entitled to have their opinons. Some on the other hand knock players without qualifying why they are doing so.

As for players reading this forum. If I was a player I would certainly want to know what the fans thought of me, after all they would be watching me every week and would therefore be entitled to an opinion. That said I would have enough common sense to realise that some fans have no idea about football whereas other fans do and pretty soon I would identify who is who.

If I have a poor game or two them maybe I woudn't be looking on here.....

I love it when Louis goes on one of his rampaging runs down the pitch. Head down & no-one is stopping him. We need the bugler back in the Dolman to pipe up with "Charge of the light brigade" next time it happens.

I have asked the man in Question several times to bring it to matches again as he still is a season ticket holder

That said I would have enough common sense to realise that some fans have no idea about football whereas other fans do and pretty soon I would identify who is who.

Sometimes you can read more intelligent critique on a toilet wall than on an internet forum. Hopefully any player, manager or owner worth his salt would/should know this, or could come to understand it.

Anyone analysing your post would realise that, yes sometimes Mcallister gets in trouble but he's also a good footballer.

Something which you being the ripe old age of 20 obviuosly are not, and also probably not qualified to be such a cocky git that you are, or we would be reading about your deficiencies on this site by other cocky gits.

Simple as that.

At the age of 20 I'm not a good footballer, well duh.

Nothing to do with being cocky, if you want to be a simpleton and associate a win and 3 points with every player playing well thats up to you.

Rich thats a bit strong the things you said about me pal, anyone would think that i was a bleeding Gashead the way i got a slagging from you. I'l just put it down to a Sunday evening posting after a few bevvies in your local

Firstly : Who made you Forum Police ? forums are for people to voice their own opinions good and bad and not just what you want to hear.

All i said was i thought that JM had a bad game yesterday i was not slagging the guy off or saying he was a bad player in fact i think he, Elliott and McCoombe have been GJ's best signings for the club

If a player cant take critism when he is not up to his own high standards then he is in the wrong job.

If a player is happy with his performance even when not playing well and nobody other than the manager has the bottle to tell them, they will become complacent and never improve.

Take LJ for instance he has come in for alot of unfair critism this season (not by me i add) and he has bounced back in recent games to prove what a good player he is.

In fairness i was not the only one who said on here that JM had a bad game and if you were to ask the guy himself he would probably agree that he could have played alot better on the day

Secondly: Your right the club does need mores fans like me the amount of money i have spent watching City home,away and abroad for over 40 years

i thought the whole back 4 played well today. shame they scored in the 90th minute. a clean sheet was what we deserved

great to see him back on the pitch after his stint on radio bristol

in all fairness!

I think (??) he's now on 497 games now

so scunny will be 498 - palace at home will be 499 meaning the 500th will be away at colchester

shame really that it won't be at home

great player - you know how bloody goo when he aint there

Totally agree, McCombe worries me every time he has the ball at his feet.

He always seems to be being rushed into a lump upfield or nearly intercepted passing square.

Simple as that.

It would be understanable if peoples comments were constructive critisms as opposed to just knocking the players that are generally trying their best for us. If they then read it, perhaps it would be taken on board and acted on instead of a throw away comment by a pratt, being ignored.

I have asked the man in Question several times to bring it to matches again as he still is a season ticket holder

At the age of 20 I'm not a good footballer, well duh.

Nothing to do with being cocky, if you want to be a simpleton and associate a win and 3 points with every player playing well thats up to you.

Sorry didn't quote all the right replies and cant be ars*d to do it again, so, apart from people who replied about Louis and the Bugler etc........

How did this thread manage to turn into yet another slanging match ffs??? And before you answer ,its a rhetorical question .

Simple as that.

I simply disagree with that. I gave detailed reasons why I think McAllister is a good footballer and that obviously shows that I do watch the match in a tactical sense as well as enjoying the match because I'm watching my favourite team and trying to cheer them on. Everyone has off games and I'm not saying McAllister, like all players, hasnt had some.....but there are other things to consider. McIndoes free role when he roams about to get the ball means that McCallister can gets left on his own on the left hand side so positionally he can get into trouble because he dosnt have the left midfielder tracking back.

Again I'm not getting on McIndoes back because hes effective when he does this but merely saying that this can have a bad effect on McAllister who gets left alone. So surely if I'm noticing this it does mean I'm watching the game in 'a tactical sense'...

I wont critisise players without constructive advice unlike some that will just slag players off because they had one bad game.

I simply disagree with that. I gave detailed reasons why I think McAllister is a good footballer and that obviously shows that I do watch the match in a tactical sense as well as enjoying the match because I'm watching my favourite team and trying to cheer them on. Everyone has off games and I'm not saying McAllister, like all players, hasnt had some.....but there are other things to consider. McIndoes free role when he roams about to get the ball means that McCallister can gets left on his own on the left hand side so positionally he can get into trouble because he dosnt have the left midfielder tracking back.

Again I'm not getting on McIndoes back because hes effective when he does this but merely saying that this can have a bad effect on McAllister who gets left alone. So surely if I'm noticing this it does mean I'm watching the game in 'a tactical sense'...

I wont critisise players without constructive advice unlike some that will just slag players off because they had one bad game.

It happens to Jamie quite often, doesnt make him a bad player. Haven't slagged him off.

Its just a fact.

If it wasnt he'd be playing for Man U, not Bristol City.

Archived