IGNORED

Manager Tinnion

Calculus

A number have recently being calling for Tins as manager at some point. Hope that Danny sticks with us for a while, but these posts have set me wondering on whether Tins would be suitable or not at anytime. Believe he's got the badges he needs and he seems keen enough.

One thing puzzles me: Why have successive managers of Bristol City over the last ten years all agreed that Tins isn't captain material? From my place in the stands, he seems to lead by example, by never much by word. Is this a shortcoming that means he'll never be a manager?

One thing puzzles me: Why have successive managers of Bristol City over the last ten years all agreed that Tins isn't captain material? From my place in the stands, he seems to lead by example, by never much by word. Is this a shortcoming that means he'll never be a manager?

Its a mystery to many fans and if it was only one manager's view then it could be argued that it was jut one person's opinion.But....all the managers in Tinnion's City career have not considered him to be Captain material.

There must a good reasons - they can`t all be wrong.

As for Tinnion as manager - absolutely not!!

Apparently tinman isn't respected by the rest of the team as he is by the fans.  A captain cannot be a god captain without the res of his team.pect

Oh yeah- Where did you get that from then???

Guest Tins4Gaffer

Give Tinman captaincy and it wont affect him, give somebody else captaincy and it will up their game considerably.

With Tinman it's like having a manager on the field.

Tins - definately our next gaffer!!

Archived