IGNORED

Fresh Dele Serves Up Tasty Three Points As Orr Makes Wednesday Owl

Blagdon red

Cheers for that BB.

One point; did Elliot look properly injured or simply exhausted when he left the field late on, as the World team didn't seem too clear on what was the problem.

Look forward to the Scunny report.

Elliott has a minor knee injury but should be OK for Scunny.TBH honest he hasn't looked 100% for the last few weeks.

Elliott has a minor knee injury but should be OK for Scunny.TBH honest he hasn't looked 100% for the last few weeks.

Marv had his left calf stood on not long before he was taken off and had a huge ice-pack on the area when the final whistle went.

Very good report BB.

I know you're not a big LJ fan, so i was interested to see how your reported it. Good on you for an unbiased and accurate player analysis...if only some of the Evil Post reporters were to see the game without an agenda!!

Thanks for that and I rate as they play.

I don't have favourites and whilst I made McCombe Player of The Season from last years ratings (along with Carey) he's had lower marks than LJ this season.

There's no point in doing ratings or a review if you're not going to be honest and having an agenda doesn't work either.

The problem with the EP is that they need to stay on certain peoples good side or they're blanked and that's a shame.

Archived