IGNORED

Please Vote

WarksRed

.. 131st place now with 211 votes,

Sorry to keep banging on all the time people but wouldn't it be great if 200 or more city fans could join the 18 who have so far shown their online support for BCFC's NIK WILLIAMS who is running this years London Marathon & raising money for the Meningitis Trust?

Just a couple of quid donated by each City fan who's voting on this thing would be a fantastic & worthwhile effort...

I'm a little saddened that so far only a handful of the 3000 odd users on Otib have chosen to show Nik their backing, he's putting in a massive effort by running the Marathon - doesn't he deserve YOUR SUPPORT too ? .

Total raised so far £345

...if the campaign averaged just £1 per forum user it would put a zero on the end of that, a small contribution by YOU would make a MASSIVE DIFFERENCE..

SO COME ON BCFC FANS .. chuck in the price of a pint eh? ... thanks.

ps.. EVERY CONTRIBUTOR ENTERS THE DRAW TO WIN A BCFC (club donated) SCARF - THIS SCARF WILL BE CARRIED BY NIK DURING HIS LONDON MARATHON RUN!... & YOU could own it!!!

I have voted!!!

118 KFC Malderen Malderen Belgium 265 (votes),119 Bristol City Fc Bristol England 262, 120 APOLLON LIMASSOL Limassol Cyprus 258

pos119 - 264votes

(btw, have I mentioned that we have a runner in this years London Marathon?... his names Nik Williams(redsince82) & he's running to raise funds for Meningitis Trust & wearing BCFC/Otib related kit... he needs YOUR SUPPORT so chip in with a couple of quid eh?... thanks)

pos117 - 270votes now....

pos119 - 264votes

(btw, have I mentioned that we have a runner in this years London Marathon?... his names Nik Williams(redsince82) & he's running to raise funds for Meningitis Trust & wearing BCFC/Otib related kit... he needs YOUR SUPPORT so chip in with a couple of quid eh?... thanks)

118 Bristol City Fc Bristol England 265

SUPPORT THE BRISTOL CITY MARATHON RUNNER!!! CLICK MY SIG

Archived