IGNORED

A Recap......

bcfc_4_life

First of all may i say a massive praise to the whole management of BCFC. Secondly Please folks can you pleaseeee donate to Nik's London Marathon Run.... Such a great cause..... PLEASE CLICK THE LINK IN MY SIG AND DONATE :)

Just think back to 2 years ago, fighting for our lives at the bottom of league 1, the old days, Early GJ days if you will, a win vs S****horpe at their place moves us out of the bottom 4..... now when we re visited them we are challenging for promotion and claimed a vital 3 points towards ANOTHER PROMOTION.... The players MUST be doing something right to be 2nd in the Championship with 14 games to go, WE as FANS need to get behind them, do you really think mouthing LJ or LT or ANY member of the BCFC TEAM is going to help them?!. No course it isn't so why don't we all pull together as a team and lets push our squad of heroes over the line for a 2nd promotion...

COME ON FOLKS WE ARE 2ND TOP NOT 2ND BOTTOM.....

P GD PTS

1 Watford 32 14 58

2 Bristol City 32 1 57

3 Stoke 32 14 56

4 West Brom 32 26 55

5 Charlton 32 10 51

6 Ipswich 32 9 48

Look at that above.... WE CAN GET TO THE PREMIERSHIP SO COME ON LET US AS FANS SHOW HOW MUCH WE APPRECIATE HOW WELL THE PLAYERS HAVE PLAYED OVER THE WHOLE OF THE SEASON!!!.

Lets be honest. After 25 years of mostly failure at AG its very hard for some of us to generate much positivety despite the evidence that City are in fact doing very well this season.

In fact I reckon that if City are to be real force they should be beating teams like Scunny by more than one goal..... :whistle:

:laugh:

Well maybe starting a thread was a bit..... umm OTT

But what the heck i'd rather moan about the moaners then moan about the players :D

But what about the players moaning on the pitch? They frequently do. Moan about the ref, moan about the tackling, moan about their own side's poor passing.... I could go on but its just too much; I'm really fed up with this moaning and want to complain.

Archived