IGNORED

Talking About 'bubbles Bursting'

Robbored

WBA have now slipped to fourth and have taken just five points from the last possible 15.

Despite playing some impressive football going foward they just can't defend and seem to be really struggling.

Didn't they do something similair last season and ended up in the play-offs?

WBA have now slipped to fourth and have taken just five points from the last possible 15.

Despite playing some impressive football going foward they just can't defend and seem to be really struggling.

Didn't they do something similair last season and ended up in the play-offs?

They were top with ten games to go last season. They have just been unlucky in front of goal and the problem is more to do with not converting any chances they make. I still think that any team that finishes ahead of them will be promoted but the pressure is really on them to deliver now.

Stat attack...

Last season;

32 games 56pts 2nd

36 games 63pts 3rd

40 games 67pts 5th

46 games 76pts 4th

They got 20 points from their last 14 games.

They're looking like they're wobbling at the same stage and lie 12th in the form table with an average of 1.37 points from their last 8 games.

We are 2nd averaging 2points from the last 8 games.

Stoke are 4th and Watford 6th with Charlton 9th.

http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D1/oform.html

Whos 1st, 3rd and 5th out of interest?

well yes lately they have dropped quite alot of points especially at games where we did not expect it such as preston but they are still in my opinion the best footballing side in the division infront of us if you can remeber the game at the hawthorns

they also have the most depth in their side but not as much team spirit as us and i also feel that if we go a goal behind at a big place we find it difficult to get back into it

but keep it up lads your playing superb football and can't wait to cheer you on to promotion at wembley :innocent06::innocent06:

They were top with ten games to go last season. They have just been unlucky in front of goal and the problem is more to do with not converting any chances they make. I still think that any team that finishes ahead of them will be promoted but the pressure is really on them to deliver now.

WITH US HAVING A NICE LITTLE BREAK FOR A FEW DAYS THE PRESSURE IS ON THE OTHERS AROUND US THIS WEEKEND .

WEST BROM LOOKING DODGY LATELY .WATFORD COME GOOD AGAIN WITH STOKE PLAYING ( OR SCRAPING RESULTS AFTER LISTENING TO LAST NIGHTS REPORTS ON SKY ) DECENT.

PALACE ARE OWED ONE .

The truth is that we are in decent overall form even after two poor performances in London.

In terms of performance we did have a sticky patch in the time of the Palace and QPR defeats.

Let's not forget the wins against Blackpool and Cardiff were the result of hanging on for dear life, and the Colchester game was a dire effort and two points lost.

However, we hung on to pick up points despite a dip in form and Carey's absence, so can't complain too much.

I have a sneaking feeling that our line-up will become settled for the last dozen games and we will see our best form yet!

Archived