IGNORED

Bradleys Goal

megansdad

It was a cheeky goal but I didnt care as I was desperate to see a win after making trips to Ipswich, Hull, West Brom and Qpr and not seeing us win. Was great to see Bradders get the winner!! Infact I think I was in shock for a few minutes!! Bradders I love u!!! :wub: :wub:

You're not going to change your name to robins72"O" are you?

If it was a free kick, we would all be saying "He put it in the right area and there was always going to be a chance of a goal" and yet it is "lucky" from open play? Not in my opinion. Did you see Ipswich's goal at Palace? Player shoots, ball heads towards corner flag hits player in the face and goes in. What a goal. Far more of a Luke or Fluck (liking your work WTFiGO!?!)

You're not going to change your name to robins72"O" are you?

If it was a free kick, we would all be saying "He put it in the right area and there was always going to be a chance of a goal" and yet it is "lucky" from open play? Not in my opinion. Did you see Ipswich's goal at Palace? Player shoots, ball heads towards corner flag hits player in the face and goes in. What a goal. Far more of a Luke or Fluck (liking your work WTFiGO!?!)

Hey if he scores of his bum I don't care as long as we win!! I did think if we lose at Scunny then maybe I should "stay away" from any more games, but knew the lads wouldnt let me down! Bradders delivered us 6 points in 3 days what more can we ask for??

Just saw it for the first time on World and can't see why it was referred to as a fluke- ball didn't fly of the outside of his boot as he attempted a cross, rather a well played left foot cross into a very dangerous area beat everyone and nestled in the corner- he may not have intended it as a shot but playing it where he did gave him two bites at the cherry. Well done Bradley! and also well done LJ who won the ball in midfield and in the same movement played the ball to Brad.

Spot on.

Archived