IGNORED

Championship Prices

Motorwayman

Well with City having a superb season to date, and if promotion to the Premiership comes...surely it will go down as the best season for many a year.

Anyway I was wondering, is the increase in this seasons ticket prices been worth the extra cash to watch superior football at the gate? I am sure that you would not want to go back to league 1 for a price reduction?

What would you be prepared to pay for a ticket next season if we reach the Premiership?

£40.00-£50.00 to watch Arsenal, Man. U...gotta be worth it?

U Reds

Wigan have been in the Prem for a few seasons now and you can still get in for as little as fifteen quid!

Admission prices will be determined by whatever salaried the Agents get the club to pay the players.

As for travelling to away games, our local derby will be Reading followed by Pompey & Brum. Worst case scenario THREE trips to the North East to suffer. (We've had Grimsby and now Scunny so it's bound to be M'boro' away on a Tuesday night in February) :disapointed2se:

Well with City having a superb season to date, and if promotion to the Premiership comes...surely it will go down as the best season for many a year.

Anyway I was wondering, is the increase in this seasons ticket prices been worth the extra cash to watch superior football at the gate? I am sure that you would not want to go back to league 1 for a price reduction?

What would you be prepared to pay for a ticket next season if we reach the Premiership?

£40.00-£50.00 to watch Arsenal, Man. U...gotta be worth it?

U Reds

Based on this seasons prices at the Emirates would be £32 for an adult and been like that for this and last season for there lower catagory away prices. I been twice went last season with Wigan and this with Man City and were £32 each time. Thats not much more than some of the games this season and get to see one of the best sides in the world.

Based on this seasons prices at the Emirates would be £32 for an adult and been like that for this and last season for there lower catagory away prices. I been twice went last season with Wigan and this with Man City and were £32 each time. Thats not much more than some of the games this season and get to see one of the best sides in the world.

Possible sponsorship income keeps the prices down with the Arsenal which is passed onto the fans .

There are a few well priced clubs including Blackburn , Wigan and I think Man City also . Hope Lansdown does'nt kick fans in the teeth again and cashs in on going up , after this season a small increase would be more justified although we will have many additional costs . This could also be offset with additional income from sponsorship and a deffo full house every other week .

As crowds go though there may well be less fans overall at the end of season in the prem . compared to this season as there would be less games .

Possible little incentive for kids throughout the season e.g kid for a quid , as again ground most likely to be full every game .

Be interesting also to see what the capacity would be as possibly it may be cut with bigger away followings needing more segregation .

Gotta get there first but the fingers and toes are crossed .

Good post - I was wondering when this would first get raised.

From my way of looking at things

Higher prices = Better new signings = Current League position

The end (promotion or not) HAS justified the means, in my opinion. And to the poster who said that prices should be reduced if we don't go up - I think this would be a negative step - if we don't quite have enough to go up this year, we need to freeze ticket prices, buy a bit more quality, and keep paying the wage bill of the quality we have.

I would rather pay more to watch a season we are witnessing than keep pay £50 less and be watching the games from the other end of the table.

Good post - I was wondering when this would first get raised.

From my way of looking at things

Higher prices = Better new signings = Current League position

The end (promotion or not) HAS justified the means, in my opinion. And to the poster who said that prices should be reduced if we don't go up - I think this would be a negative step - if we don't quite have enough to go up this year, we need to freeze ticket prices, buy a bit more quality, and keep paying the wage bill of the quality we have.

I would rather pay more to watch a season we are witnessing than keep pay £50 less and be watching the games from the other end of the table.

amen to that.

Archived