IGNORED

Eastend For Palace

motty

Would be a nice gesture to open it to all and try to get a great atmosphere infront of the cameras.

I'm bringing a Torquay supporting friend with me and we'll be in there thanks to the 'bring a friend' deal.

yh well mate I'm under 16 ain't got a job and i have a ST anyways so i can't reali buy 1

but would u know how much a ticket is for in the EE

is the EE guna b open for palace seein it is a red and white nyt

bcuz sky r there they guna open it and try make sum noise

and have a good nyt in der

i myt b in der thank to my mate not being able to go

if i am u will see my flag in der

Look forward to seeing you in there, Mr. Westwood.

Pretty sure they don't sell u-16 tickets in there so you'd have to go for a student which is £13.

If you have a season ticket, can you not just transfer your voucher over for this one game?

0871 222 6666 Give the club a ring and ask them would probably be your safest bet, as I don't personally know the answer.

Pretty sure they don't sell u-16 tickets in there so you'd have to go for a student which is £13.

If you have a season ticket, can you not just transfer your voucher over for this one game?

0871 222 6666 Give the club a ring and ask them would probably be your safest bet, as I don't personally know the answer.

nah mate i have tried this before they say i can't but my mate ring up and they swap it for him or they do it on the day

it is confusing the cluibs ticket office r useless

Pilnin, all season you have not been able to change your season ticket over for one game.

Also you cannot move your season ticket over any longer.

That is ridiculous! I thought their main problem was not having people on the system... So now they don't trust season ticket holders from other parts of the ground?

:disapointed2se:

well, thanks to some generous people from the ziderhead website I've been able to get 2 of us in there for free (using season tickets of the holders who can't make the game) and 2 others using the 'bring a freind' rule.

There are so many fans out there who want to go in the east end on a pay on the day deal... yet the club make it as hard as possible for them to do it. If it wasn't for the nice bunch of city fans that I know, then I wouldn't have a chance to get in there.

well, thanks to some generous people from the ziderhead website I've been able to get 2 of us in there for free (using season tickets of the holders who can't make the game) and 2 others using the 'bring a freind' rule.

There are so many fans out there who want to go in the east end on a pay on the day deal... yet the club make it as hard as possible for them to do it. If it wasn't for the nice bunch of city fans that I know, then I wouldn't have a chance to get in there.

I.M.H.O; P.O.D fans should not be automatically classed as "troublemakers" because they want to go in the E.E. when every other stand welcomes them.

S.T swaps should also be available if required on a game by game baisis; many fans follow their club all over the country and go into debt doing it; the "to much trouble" or "hassle" is hardly fair reward for their efforts.

Time the club put themselves out a bit more for their roots, long suffering fans :disapointed2se:

Went down to ashton today as i really fancied the east end for palarse as i think monday could be a MASSIVE game with a great atmosphere , been a season ticket holder in most stands for approx last 10 years before that been a pay on the day supporter , am now 43 been supporting them all my life , been to 100s of away games, not just the big ones , barnet away in ldv 2 years ago , chesterfield many times , night games all over the place, i think your getting the picture , so i go to the ticket office and say excuse me can i swap my dolman season ticket for palarse monday , NO I'm told then out come the line of excuses, but mr joe public who hasnt been to a game all this century can go in the east end no questions asked if we hit the magic overflow number, thats what you get for loyalty , and the club are asking where are the missing fans , there lucky there not missing 1 more after this afternoons episode , absolutly f----g ridiculous,

Went down to ashton today as i really fancied the east end for palarse as i think monday could be a MASSIVE game with a great atmosphere , been a season ticket holder in most stands for approx last 10 years before that been a pay on the day supporter , am now 43 been supporting them all my life , been to 100s of away games, not just the big ones , barnet away in ldv 2 years ago , chesterfield many times , night games all over the place, i think your getting the picture , so i go to the ticket office and say excuse me can i swap my dolman season ticket for palarse monday , NO I'm told then out come the line of excuses, but mr joe public who hasnt been to a game all this century can go in the east end no questions asked if we hit the magic overflow number, thats what you get for loyalty , and the club are asking where are the missing fans , there lucky there not missing 1 more after this afternoons episode , absolutly f----g ridiculous,

Its now Friday night and dispite many calls for a relaxation of the needless "overflow only" policy; unbelievably seems the club itself will not quite do "whatever it takes".

Great shame and seems like a chance missed, not quite "all together now" :no:

For christs sake I wish the club would be realistic , If you opened it up now for P.O.T.D you would only get at best another 400 people is that sooooo dificult to police?? add that to the 300 which are there religously and we are still well short of the allocation we were given.

ADDITONAL GATE RECEIPTS £9200, COST OF ADDITIONAL POLICE £1500, COST OF FANS CLUB RELATIONS....PRICELESS

I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I'm hoping to take 2 City newbies into the Eastend with me, an ST holder. I've got a 2nd ST holder to help out so the bring only 1 friend rule is not a problem. The problem is, with the ticket office and seemingly the club shop shut til Monday and East End tickets 'needing' to be bought the day before the game, how on earth can I buy them?

Don't tell me with the club openingly wanting more fans, that my last opportunity to purchase tickets in this instance was 3 days before the game? As my girlfriend just said, 'can't you just buy them on line and pick them up on Monday'? Not that easy with our football club and the Eastend is it. :disapointed2se:

Failing that, I'll have to ring up on Monday and swap my season ticket to 1 of the other stands on the day but the chances of me getting 3 seats together seem low.

Archived