IGNORED

Eastend For Palace

motty

cidercity1987, sadly it looks like you wont be able to get into the east end.

Ahhh you are forgetting the overflow option, could be a late sales drive :fastasleep: Madness that fans cannot turn up on the day and pay to go in their prefered stand :disapointed2se:

The atmosphere in the E.E cannot be felt watching the telly, seems like me the boy and his missus will have to settle for that though. :tv_horror:

I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I'm hoping to take 2 City newbies into the Eastend with me, an ST holder. I've got a 2nd ST holder to help out so the bring only 1 friend rule is not a problem. The problem is, with the ticket office and seemingly the club shop shut til Monday and East End tickets 'needing' to be bought the day before the game, how on earth can I buy them?

Don't tell me with the club openingly wanting more fans, that my last opportunity to purchase tickets in this instance was 3 days before the game? As my girlfriend just said, 'can't you just buy them on line and pick them up on Monday'? Not that easy with our football club and the Eastend is it. :disapointed2se:

Failing that, I'll have to ring up on Monday and swap my season ticket to 1 of the other stands on the day but the chances of me getting 3 seats together seem low.

The ticket system for the EE is a pain in the arse, it changes more than the league table,

you end up with over flow fans that don't want to be there and

those that do get stuck in other stands? it's potty....

never mind fella' you'll be safe to know that while the ticket office and club shop are shut our players are hard

at work training over the weekend! but we need a ticket office doing the same as the players.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,1...1241602,00.html

Ahhh you are forgetting the overflow option, could be a late sales drive :fastasleep: Madness that fans cannot turn up on the day and pay to go in their prefered stand :disapointed2se:

The atmosphere in the E.E cannot be felt watching the telly, seems like me the boy and his missus will have to settle for that though. :tv_horror:

You could always go sit in another stand.... Surely being there and supporting your club is better than watching it on the TV FFS People like you will never be happy!

You could always go sit in another stand.... Surely being there and supporting your club is better than watching it on the TV FFS People like you will never be happy!

I'm happy with the team and league position but when the manager calls for ''that little bit extra''

and people try to respond to that in their own personal way but can't becuse of a ticket system it leads to frustration.

Now there has been a fair few threads on this forum about people seeing the way the EE has

been in terms of support/atmosphere and have said ''i want a bit of that to'' but when they try

they are told NO! and those wanting to move are those wanting away from some they sit next

to who constantly shout abuse at players, complain when people sing around them or leave early

and block your view in the lower dolman, if people want to move away from this to a area that

is constantly singing and getting behined the team, is that so wrong? thats all people are asking for

is the choice to move.

I'm happy with the team and league position but when the manager calls for ''that little bit extra''

and people try to respond to that in their own personal way but can't becuse of a ticket system it leads to frustration.

Now there has been a fair few threads on this forum about people seeing the way the EE has

been in terms of support/atmosphere and have said ''i want a bit of that to'' but when they try

they are told NO! and those wanting to move are those wanting away from some they sit next

to who constantly shout abuse at players, complain when people sing around them or leave early

and block your view in the lower dolman, if people want to move away from this to a area that

is constantly singing and getting behined the team, is that so wrong? thats all people are asking for

is the choice to move.

I'm not arguing with that, i agree... I would love to go into the East end instead of sat in the williams with the coffin dodgers!

However, I cant see how someone would rather stay home and watch on TV than be somewhere else in the ground

'Extra administrational costs' is the official line from the Club. What these cost's are I'm not too sure.

As our main man motty here would put it: uttr ld of bllx yer no

Surely if there was extra administration costs then the person who would like to swap could pay it, Can't be no more than a quid or two.

I'm not arguing with that, i agree... I would love to go into the East end instead of sat in the williams with the coffin dodgers!

However, I cant see how someone would rather stay home and watch on TV than be somewhere else in the ground

Oh its warm, its cheaper, its nice and quite, I`ll be in no danger from the mass brawls and riots in the EastEnd.......... nah there is no reason apart from my freedom of choice;:noexpression: but there is also NO REASON for law abiding fans to be stopped p.o.d access to a stand where some were watching every game and enjoying the crack 20 years before you were born.

Archived