IGNORED

Flag In Ee

motty

yh that is the same as wen i put my massive flag up in the atyeo on the back of the H block look good but lost by its self we should all move in the EE next and in segrgation put all the flag

not being funny it looks crap when people put umm on the back of the EE because you can't see them

LADS PUT UMM BACK ON THE SEAT BY THE SEGREGATION LOOKS BETA

nah was west brom bcuz the lads i go down with said they would take it in for me because the club won't let me swap my ticket to go in to the EE

so my mate take it in but it is to big to carry about some game and i can't be arsed to carry it

but if they open it for St holder next seaosn i am going to be buying a St in there and taking my flag every game

...with flags becoming more popular, bigger & better all the time I can imagine the pain they must be to 'lug around' each time (as mentioned).. isn't there any chance of the club helping the fans out a bit by offering secure safe flag storage (at owners risk, I guess) -surely there must be a suitable large secure cupboard or something at the Gate?

Has anyone asked?... or isn't fetching & carrying the flags too much of a problem anyway?.. just a thought. :dunno:

...with flags becoming more popular, bigger & better all the time I can imagine the pain they must be to 'lug around' each time (as mentioned).. isn't there any chance of the club helping the fans out a bit by offering secure safe flag storage (at owners risk, I guess) -surely there must be a suitable large secure cupboard or something at the Gate?

Has anyone asked?... or isn't fetching & carrying the flags too much of a problem anyway?.. just a thought. :dunno:

We did ask the club about storing the big flag and it is possible to leave it at the back of the East End. As it stands, that would be open to the elements a bit as no safe storage can be found elsewhere.

I wonder if someone was prepared to get there early enough whether the flags could be stored in the catering hut or the toilet block somewhere?

I doubt that we're talking about too many at the moment because some of these flags go away as well probably.

even if they let us in early a set time to put the flag out and then go back to the pub

like they did vrs rotherham let us in to put flag out then out the stadium agen till kick off

that would be easier

would anyone else be happy with tht arrangement if the club allow it

Archived