The full draw sponsored by MaloneFM....

Sheffield United or Middlesborugh (the team that would be City) against Cardiff

Manchester United against Portsmouth

West Brom get a bye to the next round, no point showing up really

Barnsley against the Chesle

I can see the sags winning this one :noexpression:

As can I!

It's on the plough field again

And I doubt they will play a full strength squad (Brom) as promotion should be the most important thing. Rovers will make money as all 4 games are on telly aint they?

The really scary thing is if they get through, they get to play at Wembley for the 2nd season running

It's a good draw for us, because WBA will have a FA Cup Semi Final to occupy their minds during the important league run.

Not only will this distract them but they will ialso nevitably pick up yellow cards and injuries (The dirty gas away on their horrible bumby excuse of a pitch - ouch).

I can see the sags winning this one :noexpression:

Sorry, but I think your delusional then, WBA are surely the 3rd best team left in the competition, they are as good as Man Utd or Chelsea for this game, in that they will easily dispose of the sags; such a good footballing side, I can see them going to the final, 'worst' case senario I can see is the gas manage to bring WBA down to their level, get a replay...give both teams an extra game, ##### up rovers season with a greater fixture backlog.

WBA go through, and fail to get involved in the race for the top 2 in the league (who wouldn't get distracted by FA cup semi final)

The ideal draw for us WBA home would have given the sags an extra revenue, and not had the chance of the extra fixture...I'm happy!

As can I!

And I doubt they will play a full strength squad (Brom) as promotion should be the most important thing. Rovers will make money as all 4 games are on telly aint they?

The really scary thing is if they get through, they get to play at Wembley for the 2nd season running

agreed, but lets let them soak up all the hype and fame ,while we go quietly about our buisness in the background.

This is a fantastic draw. Now if our neighbours could kindly oblige the Craig Bellamy leg-breaker treatment for Kevin Phillips, Johnathan Greening catches a trailing lock of hair in one of the many hazardous two foot ravines and pulls a neck muscle and Zoltan Gera simply sinks beyond trace in mud while searching for a rogue patch of grass in the opposition penalty area.

That would all do very nicely indeed.... as would a replay, extra time and penalties. Perhaps Steve Phillips could even help out for the cause and bore some of the West Brom squad to death with his pre and post match comments. Having said all this about my desire for the Gas to perform, you can bet if they do anything better than lose 5-1 we will hear all about it. :fastasleep:

Depends which West Brom show up. If the team that destroyed us on Boxing Day rocks up to the Mem then the Gas won't stand a chance in hell but we all know they're inconsistant so who knows how they'll react to the shite surrounds of that dump and that's before taking into account the cabbage patch! Think they drew in pre-season as well. Would've preferred them to be away so then they would've got a right pasting!

Sorry, but I think your delusional then, WBA are surely the 3rd best team left in the competition, they are as good as Man Utd or Chelsea for this game, in that they will easily dispose of the sags; such a good footballing side, I can see them going to the final, 'worst' case senario I can see is the gas manage to bring WBA down to their level, get a replay...give both teams an extra game, ##### up rovers season with a greater fixture backlog.

WBA go through, and fail to get involved in the race for the top 2 in the league (who wouldn't get distracted by FA cup semi final)

The ideal draw for us WBA home would have given the sags an extra revenue, and not had the chance of the extra fixture...I'm happy!

Form goes out of the window for these sort of games & WBA will struggle to play their game on the cabbage patch. Much as i don't want the sags to win I think they have a very good chance

Guest MaloneFM

MODERATORS!

I am not used to this sort of language. Children may see this. Can we have this sort of dillusional rubbish banned along with talk about touching children in the wrong way?

Although on balance this kind of thing puts kiddy fiddling firmly in the shade.

They have a chance to reach an FA Cup Semi Final at Wembley.....trust me, the strongest WBA team available will be put out their for that game

And as for getting to Wembley...ok, not idea for us really as its never nice to see your rivals doing ok, but imagine playing Chelsea of Man U at wembley, in front of millions of people across the world....and getting battered

ouch

Guest MaloneFM

400 odd views in about 20 minutes eh? Better take advantage of this one....

It's MY BIRTHDAY!

:winner_third_h4h:

Really.

And 400 odd views in about 25 minutes now. Lots of work getting done then?

Nice draw.

Rovers very likely to go out and without a bumper away game, which is always nice, but the real benefit is that WBA have to play on their cabbage patch and get the shit kicked out of them and then have a nice distracting semi final.

I'm hoping for a replay, extra time, multiple injuries and red cards, and WBA winning by a last minute blunder from Flappa. I'll be delighted if Rovers can take WBA that close, but realistically this is the first decent side they've played and they will get tonked.

As can I!

I do agree that this is a potential upset....a draw would be good for us though as it adds to WBA's games.

As an aside....I think from Dave's signature that we've found Giles.... Is that him, second from left?!?!?

csfmarch29thjq5.jpg

Guest MaloneFM
happy birthday...

also i don't do work, i'm a student :smartass:

Why thank you young Daisy. Thats you off the hook. Any other excuses?

ITS UNCLES BIRTHDAY! MAKE A FUSS YOU BUGGERS!

Archived