IGNORED

The Fa Cup Draw

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

HELLO BLINGY!

Long time old love! Still in rehab? Better than working eh chummy? They still buying the old 'I'm addicted to sex' cobblers? Well done you! Bloody good scam.

Look I may be popping in to the old Luckwell to wet the whistle...alright drink until I lose control of my bowels later...my turn for the Pringles?

why thankyou sir..now are you going to concentrate on beating palace tonight?..course you are..3-1 to the red side..but after they take the lead.

Ahhh....nice.

Could end up liking you Phil....i'm ever the pesimist - I wish I shared your optimism....I think a 1-1.

Good luck in the next round - you'll need it - I saw both West Brom games this season and tey are the best we have played over 90 mins - by a country mile.

HELLO BLINGY!

Long time old love! Still in rehab? Better than working eh chummy? They still buying the old 'I'm addicted to sex' cobblers? Well done you! Bloody good scam.

Look I may be popping in to the old Luckwell to wet the whistle...alright drink until I lose control of my bowels later...my turn for the Pringles?

HELLO ROGER!

It

400 odd views in about 20 minutes eh? Better take advantage of this one....

It's MY BIRTHDAY!

:winner_third_h4h:

Really.

And 400 odd views in about 25 minutes now. Lots of work getting done then?

Happy Birthday Uncle Roger....!!

Hope the boys deliver 3 points and top of the league to round your day off..... :winner_third_h4h:

HELLO BLINGY!

HELLO ROGER!

It has been a long time hasnt it poppet! A good few years eh...?! They are still buying it, but keep the noise down, she might hear.

Luckwell it is then. Meet you there in 5 minutes? We may stay concious until kick off.

...and no cheese and onion this time. Have a brilliant day!

Guest MaloneFM

Indeed so Blingy and if you do the famous flamethrower act try not to have any solids before eh? More of a chocolate volcano. Still the Marriot Royal on College Green is over rated and those curtains were never that much to get cleaned were they?

Thank you Matthew as well.

Werthers all round!

Happy Birthday Uncle Roger!

By the way, why are the semi finals at Wembley? I always preferred it when they were at Villa Park and Old Trafford, or something similar. I think playing domestic football at Wembley should be for finals only.

Completely agree with you.

Happy Birthday Mr Malone, hope you have a lovely evening :D

Guest MaloneFM

Oh my goodness how lovely! And a total surprise!

Thank you both.

And as for the semi finals yes it should be at Old Trafford or Villa Park. It loses the magic when its Wembley for both. Not to mention the cost (although if you support Man Utd its just across town!) and according to some chums from the north end of town the new Wembley isn't as nice as the Milstad.

Expensive beer and hotdogs and one pub near the ground.

Still jolly good luck against the Baggies. They are very good you know!

Oh my goodness how lovely! And a total surprise!

Thank you both.

And as for the semi finals yes it should be at Old Trafford or Villa Park. It loses the magic when its Wembley for both. Not to mention the cost (although if you support Man Utd its just across town!) and according to some chums from the north end of town the new Wembley isn't as nice as the Milstad.

Expensive beer and hotdogs and one pub near the ground.

Still jolly good luck against the Baggies. They are very good you know!

Thankyou for your good luck message, yes they are very good, and I am sure they will end our FA Cup dream for another year, but you never know.

Good luck against Palace, they are not very good you know :D

I'm delighted with this draw and it was who I wanted them to get. The sags in work were already looking at train tickets to Old Trafford and Chelsea. Away would have been better but I doubt Rovers can beat WBA home or away. A replay would be good and then seeing WBA smash them at there place would be cool.

It's funny how happy Rovers are to land the massive WBA in the cup, Considering tonight they could be 5points behind us.

Guest DrFaustus
400 odd views in about 20 minutes eh? Better take advantage of this one....

It's MY BIRTHDAY!

:winner_third_h4h:

Really.

And 400 odd views in about 25 minutes now. Lots of work getting done then?

Happy birthday mate :)

I can see the sags winning this one :noexpression:

So can I. :noexpression:

The Baggies won't be able to pass the Gas off the park when playing on the cabbage patch.Apart from Man Utd and Chelsea the gas could turn over just about any of the other remaining teams in the cup. The Mem is such a huge advantage to them and WBA won't fancy it much.

Yesterday my son stated "With all the other really big teams out, the FA won't allow Man U to play Chelsea until the final". Was he right to suspect some form of fixing?

Manchester United against Portsmouth

Barnsley against the Chesle

Ahhh....nice.

Could end up liking you Phil....i'm ever the pesimist - I wish I shared your optimism....I think a 1-1.

Good luck in the next round - you'll need it - I saw both West Brom games this season and tey are the best we have played over 90 mins - by a country mile.

the occasion got to you me thinks..

Archived