IGNORED

Quick Random Question

SyntaxtheRed

No shit sherlock! :D

I had no problem the one time I had to bring my overnight bag into the East End. Security asked to have a look in it at the gate, but when I told them there was underpants in there, he promptly withdrew his nose. From my pants. Which were in the bag. Not the pants I was wearing, the pants in the bag. Which were clean, by the way.

Ish.

Has he got a ticket mate? selling well, I'd hate him to be dissapointed.

No, thats why I was going to put him in a bag. City cater for adults/children/ students etc, but under the terms and agreements, there is no ticket prices for Yaks.

Perhaps something the trust could bring up soon ????

No, thats why I was going to put him in a bag. City cater for adults/children/ students etc, but under the terms and agreements, there is no ticket prices for Yaks.

Perhaps something the trust could bring up soon ????

hm, perhaps form an 'Open The Yak' campaign.

The Club would do themselves a massive favour if they'd only listen to The People on this one. Sub-forum anyone?

Good idea Tim. Surely I am not the only one who owns a Yak. Plus it will stop all these Yaks hanging around estates, eating homeowners bushes and grass etc !!!!

Used to have one called Boris as it goes, well, he used to have me.

Recovered from a bad crack habbit and ended up travelling the World in order to 'find himself'.

Last heard from him in Derby :noexpression:

Used to have one called Boris as it goes, well, he used to have me.

Recovered from a bad crack habbit and ended up travelling the World in order to 'find himself'.

Last heard from him in Derby :noexpression:

I remember you saying about him a while back. Has he not phoned then. don't worry, he will be OK, Yaks do this type of thing every now and then.

Getting back to the original post...(yes, boring I know); I was carrying a rucsac when en route to AG for that Cup match v Everton a few years ago. My mate told me to leave it behind the bar in the pub we were meeting in. He reckons some Stewards insist on bags being handed in to Security for safe keeping and you'ld then have to wait in a long queue after the game to retrieve it.

Archived