IGNORED

Warnock

wurzel920

Did anyone see his sky interview, I used to respect him as a manger maybe he should take off his rose tinted specs, I can beleive what he said infurated me so much.

Complete and utter toss4r. You would think every decision went against them listening to him!

Did you see him having a go at the goalie coming off the pitch? He was outstanding against us and gets shouted and bawled at by that moron.

Gary Johnson has some self-respect and doesn't rant and look for excuses.

Warnock was disgracefully rude to a ref that did his team a massive favour tonight, and his big gob yet again showed the football world that he doesn't have any integrity.

what did he say?

Referees go back to their jobs and don't respect the 'professionals' in football.

Referees make decisions willy nilly.

Palace deserved the win.

They played against twelve men.

Blahblahblah....

No mention of a handball that the ref missed in the build-up to the Palace goal...strange that.

Wingeing Warnock would be far better bollocking his defenders who allowed Boom Boom the free header.

Classic Warnock, blaming the ref though. Standard Operating Procedure for him.

Unlikely yer Yaaarkshire illegitimate, it aint over till the fat lady sings. get the fork over it.

GJ just been interviewed on SSN. Basically said the team didnt play well as Palace has done their homework and closed them down which didnt let them play their game. Seemed he was relieved and said it was a slight setback being it was at home as well.

Can't beleive he had the cheek to have a goat speroni about the goal if I was him I would have sparked him. I would take speroni as a back up for basso he is quality just prove warnornock is a t++

Speroni is very good at reading crosses and cutting out danger. I don't think I've seen a more confident keeper than him this season but boy did he know how to waste time.

As for Warnock, haven't seen the interview but the goal was sweet justice. Nuff said.

The bloke is a complete and utter c*ck - i hate him with every bone of my body

winging, dirty, spoiling tactics, time wasting, ugly, pathetic little spoilt boy

him simon jordan and there dirty time wasting tactics all deserve each other

his antics at the final whistle sum him up

really hate palace but never used too, wonder why

nice one boom boom, shame it wasnt the 98th min !!!!

HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THE GAME HE WILL ALWAYS BLAG ON AND ON. THERE ARE TOO MANY MANAGERS LIKE THAT. GJ NEVER BLAMES ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE TEAMS PERFORMANCE IF THINGS ARE GOING WRONG. PLUS HE LOOKS LIKE MRS DOUTBFIRE. WHAT A N**. COME ON YOU REDS

Neil Warnock is an anagram of Colin Wanker.

A complete tosspot of the first order and a blight on football with his lying cheating ways and nauseating "style".

The way Warnock chastized his goalie at the end, when that goalie had made a fantastic double penalty save to deny Bradley Orr, was an utter disgrace.

Warnock is a total prat of the highest order. :noexpression:

The bloke is a complete and utter c*ck - i hate him with every bone of my body

winging, dirty, spoiling tactics, time wasting, ugly, pathetic little spoilt boy

him simon jordan and there dirty time wasting tactics all deserve each other

his antics at the final whistle sum him up

really hate palace but never used too, wonder why

nice one boom boom, shame it wasnt the 98th min !!!!

I agree never used to dislike Warnock as what he did with Shef unt, but tonight he was just disrespctful against us as many class us as a small team, and by the what it wa 94.56 min just soi we don't upset that t## anymore

Can't beleive he had the cheek to have a goat speroni about the goal if I was him I would have sparked him. I would take speroni as a back up for basso he is quality just prove warnornock is a t++

My take on him having a go at Speroni was because Speroni had just shaken hands with the officials and Wanknock was clearly not allowing any of his players shake hands with them.

Don't think it was down to his goal keeping.

My take on him having a go at Speroni was because Speroni had just shaken hands with the officials and Wanknock was clearly not allowing any of his players shake hands with them.

Don't think it was down to his goal keeping.

Warnock 'Wanknock' :clapping: is a total prat. His managerial tactics were sound against us but he never fails to let himself down by being a total prat with his tantrums. I can't believe the way he had a go at his goalie at the end - Warnock behaved like a complete idiot at the end.

Fairly unanimous appraisal then, folks.

I just reckon he's a bloody drama queen, talks silly bollox, complete victim in every circumstance.... all a show put on for attention.

Uncannilly similar to that freak Ian Hollowhead.

Big Up City tonight, done us proud against a horrible, scummy little excuse of a Football Club.

Archived