IGNORED

Warnock

wurzel920

Guest MaloneFM

I like him.

Wherever he goes he winds people up. Similar to Hollowhead. He is a 'character'. There are very few about in the game. Why Sheffield United and him went their seperate ways I can't work out. He is a fan.

And once again by readiing these posts just like he did all those years ago at Notts County, he's doing it again and you are biting.

GJ just been interviewed on SSN. Basically said the team didnt play well as Palace has done their homework and closed them down which didnt let them play their game. Seemed he was relieved and said it was a slight setback being it was at home as well.

And that is the difference between them, i was so hoping they would go to Johnson as soon as Warnock had finished and before the coverage ended, knowing full well he would of recognised Palace's tactics as part of the reason we didn't win. Full credit to GJ for telling it as it is and not hiding behind bad sportsmanship and a bitterness to the officials.

I like him.

Wherever he goes he winds people up. Similar to Hollowhead. He is a 'character'. There are very few about in the game. Why Sheffield United and him went their seperate ways I can't work out. He is a fan.

And once again by readiing these posts just like he did all those years ago at Notts County, he's doing it again and you are biting.

Rog, a bit like chumney Ashtonyate over on Ziderheads, how do people benefit from winding other people up? What kind of warped personality disorder do they possess? I don't get it......

Everyone now thinks you're a ****, well done you. (not you Rog, oh, and Happy Birthday for yesterday btw. 98 indeed - isn't it time you thought about dieing?)

I think he had a go at Speroni for patting the ref on the back. He wasnt letting any of the Palace players shake hands with the ref either.

On a funnier note did anyone else see him having a paddy in the first half over a foul and someone in a City jacket behind him imitating everthing he did!??! Classic!

I think he had a go at Speroni for patting the ref on the back. He wasnt letting any of the Palace players shake hands with the ref either.

Could be, i thought it was because he hadn't gone to applaud there away support, he seemed pretty clear on wanting them to go up the other end, Speroni i think, headed to the tunnel after going to the middle of the pitch and shaking hands with Basso.

I've never been too sure about him but tonight I realised that he is a d***.

Screamed at the linesman and 4th official ALL game for totally stupid reasons. ALL damn game! So boring.

His only problem with the Soares booking was that he was about to be subbed...so what? If you say something out of place and it's a booking then it's a booking. Whether he was about to come off or not does not matter.

Neil Warnock is an anagram of Colin Wanker.

A complete tosspot of the first order and a blight on football with his lying cheating ways and nauseating "style".

Hadn't realised that before, but it's spot on.

It describes him perfectly: A Cheating, Over-the-top, Lying, Irritating, Nauseating, W#####!

His "style" is everything that is wrong with football.

the blokes a #######, he wasd whinging about how there was 4 minutes added on, well look at the time speroni was taking to kick the ball out, the time it took his subs to leave the pitch,. that is where the 4 minutes come from, the extra minute was due to the ball going out of play and city having a free kick. sour grape

Archived