IGNORED

Mcindoe

Guest Garfunkle

Guest Garfunkle

when he joined there were a lot of rumours going around about his attitude being bad (loads of clubs, gambling problems etc) but hes been great this season.

anyway main point of the post is: did anyone see his reaction to the other players after mccombes goal? while they were all celebrating infront of the atyeo i noticed mcindoe was on the halfway line and then went back into the palace half and berated half the team for not getting back to take kick off and try to get a winner!!!

ok so even i thought it was a little unrealistic given the amount of time that had been added already but anyway what a good attitude to have!

well done mcindoe, best player on pitch again tonight. if macca keeps performing as he is he could well snatch the player of the year award from elliott! esecially if he adds a few goals to his game

when he joined there were a lot of rumours going around about his attitude being bad (loads of clubs, gambling problems etc) but hes been great this season.

anyway main point of the post is: did anyone see his reaction to the other players after mccombes goal? while they were all celebrating infront of the atyeo i noticed mcindoe was on the halfway line and then went back into the palace half and berated half the team for not getting back to take kick off and try to get a winner!!!

ok so even i thought it was a little unrealistic given the amount of time that had been added already but anyway what a good attitude to have!

well done mcindoe, best player on pitch again tonight. if macca keeps performing as he is he could well snatch the player of the year award from elliott! esecially if he adds a few goals to his game

just wish ivan sproule could match mcindoes's work rate or even 75% of it. Top man.

just wish ivan sproule could match mcindoes's work rate or even 75% of it. Top man.

Sproule doesn't lack in work rate - just end product. One of the highlights of yesterday's game was, in the first half, seeing Sproule sprint back to his own area from the Palace penalty area to dispossess their left winger. The Palace guy had a huge head start but Ivan caught him and broke up a dangerous situation.

I agree though that McIndoe's work rate is exceptional. He's proved to be a really good signing and I rate him highly.

Sproule doesn't lack in work rate - just end product. One of the highlights of yesterday's game was, in the first half, seeing Sproule sprint back to his own area from the Palace penalty area to dispossess their left winger. The Palace guy had a huge head start but Ivan caught him and broke up a dangerous situation.

I agree though that McIndoe's work rate is exceptional. He's proved to be a really good signing and I rate him highly.

Last season I was crying out for what I called "proper wingers".

I still get a good feeling when we line up to kick off and I see McIndoe and Sproule on the two wings ready to attack the opposition.

McIndoe is more the complete product than Sproule but for work rate I can't fault either of them.

I've seen Sproule track back the length of the pitch at times.

McIndoe is just what I would call "championship class" - a player we could only sign if we were in this league. Championship experience playing at the top with Wolves, good passing ability, quick and prepared to take a player on - something we lacked badly last season.

Great to see from both Celt fellas.

mcindoe stood out a million miles last night. maybe it was the bright orange boots... maybe it was because the only time we looked like doing anything he was at the centre of it.

i was shocked when i realised his last goal for us was against norwich! he is due a goal soon surely

Mcindoe is a top player in top form. Great buy by GJ. Had a superb match last night. Also though Orr had a great game.

City looking good for a real chance of promotion.

You cant knock his work rate. For a winger he tracks back and helps out defensively. Alot more than any other city winger that I can remember!

Thats what I was thinking??

Last night Ivan must have sprinted 30 metres to win the ball back when they were 2 on 2 with our defense.

Something he does many times during the game.

To say otherwise is out of order IMO.

McIndoe has proved to be a very astute signing by Johnson.He's been very consistant all season and is a class act imo.I'll admit that I was surprised when he joined City after becoming something of a journeyman so early in his career. I really hope he settles in the area and stays at City for at least a few seasons.

Who knows? Maybe there could be a Scotland in the offing.

I thought he was great again yesterday, 100% effort, right attitude and wholly committed and skilful.

Two moments stood out for me - the first when the players came out early, the mascots came out with them but stood like lemons on the half way line with no ball; MacIndoe came over and had a kick about with them - proper stuff.

Then in the first half when one of the Crystal Cheat players was taking a throw in, MacIndoe walked back onto the pitch and "accidentally" knocked into his arm, just getting the message over that we weren't intimidated by their pathetic tactics.

I thought the discipline of the City players was excellent.

I thought he was great again yesterday, 100% effort, right attitude and wholly committed and skilful.

Two moments stood out for me - the first when the players came out early, the mascots came out with them but stood like lemons on the half way line with no ball; MacIndoe came over and had a kick about with them - proper stuff.

Then in the first half when one of the Crystal Cheat players was taking a throw in, MacIndoe walked back onto the pitch and "accidentally" knocked into his arm, just getting the message over that we weren't intimidated by their pathetic tactics.

I thought the discipline of the City players was excellent.

With Marvin wilting at the moment Macca is the player who can produce pace,skill and a genuine threat from the wing a proper winger. Wolves must be pig-sick losing him without doubt my player of the season. Still sadly dissapointed with Sproule fades away in the 2nd half of most games also like old Junior Bent [who ?] tends to run into blind alleys with no final ball.

With Marvin wilting at the moment Macca is the player who can produce pace,skill and a genuine threat from the wing a proper winger. Wolves must be pig-sick losing him without doubt my player of the season. Still sadly dissapointed with Sproule fades away in the 2nd half of most games also like old Junior Bent [who ?] tends to run into blind alleys with no final ball.

Is very true mate, only last month I was chatting to 3 Wolves fans abroad in a bar and we talked about McIndoe.

They said he's an arrogant w a n k e r but, and I quote, "jeez we'd have in back in our side in a heartbeat mate"...

Sorry can't quite give their accent justice writing it down, but think of the fella off Auf Wiedersehen Pet.

Is very true mate, only last month I was chatting to 3 Wolves fans abroad in a bar and we talked about McIndoe.

They said he's an arrogant w a n k e r but, and I quote, "jeez we'd have in back in our side in a heartbeat mate"...

Sorry can't quite give their accent justice writing it down, but think of the fella off Auf Wiedersehen Pet.

:laugh:

Top player is our Mcindoe, 2 out and out wingers what we needed for god knows how long....

Would like to see him on the penaltys. Had a reptuation at being very good at them in his Doncaster days. For me hes been player of the season. Hes been that bit more consistant than Elliott IMO.

After the one i saw him take against Birmingham last season at one of the final games of the season when he was on a hat trick didnt strike me as a good penalty taker. Brum keeper was given a fairly easy save.

Archived