IGNORED

Brooker!

pidge

Really am pleased for him , as i am a brooker fan , but after watching last nights game i think the club has moved on from brooker , i honestly don't think brooker would have been strong enough against palarses 2 centre halfs , last nights game was very very physical without being dirty , you could see how tired the players were at the end ( both teams ) I have my doubts that even a fit brooker would be any better than dele sorry but i don't think so

Lets get real here - he has just scored a goal in League One against Brighton - big deal

I am also pleased for him but we are third in the Championship without him and will continue on to the play offs without him

Have you ever thought that an improvement in his form might help us to do better than just make the play-offs?

Positive and realistic

positive in that we arent going to suffer an otherwise unknown total loss of form to drop 10 points or so in 13 games, and we arent going to make up just one point on a couple of long ball teams who appear to be above us, and not be overtaken by a side everyone eulogises about but who still appear to be below us, despite their "great side".

b***ocks was that positive. Stop being such a City fan and Believe!

Yes I have considered it but can't see it, nor can those posting who reckon the goal has just increased his price tag!

You must forget the time when Brooker almost single handley hauled us out of relegation trouble. His record in league when fully fit is very good and seeing as a lot of players have bridged the gap between the Championship and League 1 this season, I've no doubt Brooker can do it if he doesn't get injured again. Big if.

Guest MaloneFM
You must forget the time when Brooker almost single handley hauled us out of relegation trouble. His record in league when fully fit is very good and seeing as a lot of players have bridged the gap between the Championship and League 1 this season, I've no doubt Brooker can do it if he doesn't get injured again. Big if.

SARAH...WE ARE ON TO YOU...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH ALEX?

Like it matters...

I've forgotten it, please remind me, where, when and how.

I've forgotten it, please remind me, where, when and how.

Were you not a fan when we were near the bottom of League 1 and had lost 9 games in a row. Brooker was superb in that spell when we hauled ourselves out it along with Carey. Not sure of his goal scoring record but it was fairly good. Especially remember away Blackpool when he was getting stick from the Blackpool fans and caused them problems all game.

Archived