IGNORED

Be Bristol Boy For The Day!

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

Bristol Boy is off on his hols this week, so will be missing the Colchester game. And that creates an opportunity for another budding scribe - perhaps with alternative views - to pen the review of the game and do the player ratings for the Supporters Trust site.

Fancy giving it a go?

You just need to be fairly good with words, have time on Saturday night or Sunday morning to put down your thoughts on the game and then send these over to me by e-mail. I'll then do any tidying up that's necessary and publish your report on the Trust site for all to see ... usually some 500+ fans.

So if you're going to the game and you'd like to be Bristol Boy for the day, as it were, just PM me and we'll get it all sorted out.

Cheers!

Guest Garfunkle
Bristol Boy is off on his hols this week, so will be missing the Colchester game. And that creates an opportunity for another budding scribe - perhaps with alternative views - to pen the review of the game and do the player ratings for the Supporters Trust site.

Fancy giving it a go?

You just need to be fairly good with words, have time on Saturday night or Sunday morning to put down your thoughts on the game and then send these over to me by e-mail. I'll then do any tidying up that's necessary and publish your report on the Trust site for all to see ... usually some 500+ fans.

So if you're going to the game and you'd like to be Bristol Boy for the day, as it were, just PM me and we'll get it all sorted out.

Cheers!

bristol boy is a part timer

If Eamer is going to the game and can write cogently, he is more than welcome - as are all other fans with those qualifications - to throw his hat in the ring.

I would suggest Graham Clapp aka Sipowicz, or Edson. They are both excellant judges and used to writing match reports. Eamer is a student movie maker who by his own comments on the forum shows little actual knowledge of football. Coming on the forum and saying what you like or don't like does not necessarily show the pedigree for a football review writer.

On Eamer, who is steadily acquiring cult status with our younger posters, a year ago he was totally unworthy of a fleeting glance. He has improved in growing areas, unfortunately football is not on the list. Keep up the good work young Eamer and I hope your first movie is a hit !

I would suggest Graham Clapp aka Sipowicz, or Edson. They are both excellant judges and used to writing match reports. Eamer is a student movie maker who by his own comments on the forum shows little actual knowledge of football. Coming on the forum and saying what you like or don't like does not necessarily show the pedigree for a football review writer.

On Eamer, who is steadily acquiring cult status with our younger posters, a year ago he was totally unworthy of a fleeting glance. He has improved in growing areas, unfortunately football is not on the list. Keep up the good work young Eamer and I hope your first movie is a hit !

I don't think anyone sees him as a 'cult' heroe!

I suspect that should Edson be going to Layer Road then his review will appear on the Net Centre. Hopefully there'll be at least one review between the two sites, and maybe more.

I suspect that should Edson be going to Layer Road then his review will appear on the Net Centre. Hopefully there'll be at least one review between the two sites, and maybe more.

Yeah, it will be, I'm afraid. Providing I don't stand behind somebody over 5'11", or I'll be reporting on the appearance of the back of someone's head.

I've contacted Blagdon Red about an alternative method of linking if necessary.

I NOMINATE EAMER
And me, I'd love to see a one line flippant match report.
I to would like to pledge my support to Eamer.

Thank you but you'll all be sorry to hear I won't be attending the game. Willing to give it a go in the future though if you want...

Thank you. Have actually recently entered one of the films into a short film festival.

That's very kind of you to say, but my parental responsibilities mean away games are of the extremely rare variety, I'm sad to say.

Guest MaloneFM

I'd like to apply to have a Bristol Boy all day please. Not a ginger one.

If the hedgehog essay is the qualifying question all I can think of is 'mummy hedgehog says to baby hedgehog the difference between us and the Mammary ground is that with us the precks are on the outside.'

Is that good enough?

• SC&T Board Members

I'm pleased to report that a willing volunteer has stepped forward and we now have an able substitute for BB on Saturday.

As indicated by PM to the others that offered, I'll keep your details to hand for next time.

Meanwhile our guest writer this week will be ....

.... oh, well, I'll let him tell you that ... or simply leave you guessing until the review and ratings get published.

Archived