IGNORED

Who Could Go Back To There Old Stands Now

SUPER REDS

yes,, and i want to stay there as robbo wishes to stay in the dolman (thats fine), it's about choice...

Exactly thats why I love it. The noisy lot get their way and those who want the view and catering etc get theirs. It's win win. Surely it'll be open next season...

On monday it was well populated and have to say it looked fantastic,I'm an ST in Atyeo and I must say I don't enjoy home games as much anymore as all you here around my seat is people whinging and even worse than that are those who think they should be the manager and spend all game telling each player when to pass,shoot when to tackle etc.....

I was so jealous of those fans in the EE on monday that is where I want to be,I've always been a singer not a moaner,it really annoys me sitting where I do,which should not happen when I'm doing something I'm supposed to enjoy.

Next season if allowed I will be moving across to the East End and making monday mornings a regular doctors day due to the permanant sore throats I'll be having.

I have always felt that if I come out of a ground not able to speak,then that for me was an enjoyable game.

A suggestion for the EE fans please go into the shop and by City scarfs and do a Kop even if for one game,those plastic bags weren't brillint but 1000 scarves in the air for drink up thee cider would look brilliant.

BTW the banner was great,more of the same against Hull please

You're probably right, but as someone who never experienced those days, the EastEnd this season is the most fun I've had at Ashton Gate ever by a country mile.
I never experienced those days either so for me this season has been the best ever atmosphere wise and playing wise. I can't even begin to imagine what going back to the Atyeo would be like now. The EE is certainly the place to be if you are lucky enough to get in there and us 250+Bring a friend have done a fantastic job this season and must play some part in our high league position. If the EE helped City gain 1 point this season then that has made it all worthwhile. That 1 point could be vital come the end.

A suggestion for the EE fans please go into the shop and by City scarfs and do a Kop even if for one game,those plastic bags weren't brillint but 1000 scarves in the air for drink up thee cider would look brilliant.

BTW the banner was great,more of the same against Hull please

scarf day is being planned I believe for the eastend

I try and get in the east end as often as possible as a potd fan. Unable to commit each saturday to city, so whenever I get the chance, the eastend is where I will try and get to.

The lads in there have been fantastic this season, and it seems to be that other fans from other stands have noticed and are willing to be in there next season...which for the club is excellent.

I don't think the club actually understand that they are sitting on a goldmine here! Can they not encourage fans to go into that stand if they want to be part of the atmosphere? How about selling 'east end' t-shirts, jumpers, scarves, any kind of merchandise like the badges that are being sold for the big 'George' flag... heck... why not big east end flags for fans to buy and take in there?!

There seems to be a big rise in interest for this stand and for a core of city's supporters, it is a valuable part of not only their matchday experience, but their lives!!

The club could make a tidy profit by supporting innitiatives of this stand, instead of the negative impression they give.

I try and get in the east end as often as possible as a potd fan. Unable to commit each saturday to city, so whenever I get the chance, the eastend is where I will try and get to.

The lads in there have been fantastic this season, and it seems to be that other fans from other stands have noticed and are willing to be in there next season...which for the club is excellent.

I don't think the club actually understand that they are sitting on a goldmine here! Can they not encourage fans to go into that stand if they want to be part of the atmosphere? How about selling 'east end' t-shirts, jumpers, scarves, any kind of merchandise like the badges that are being sold for the big 'George' flag... heck... why not big east end flags for fans to buy and take in there?!

There seems to be a big rise in interest for this stand and for a core of city's supporters, it is a valuable part of not only their matchday experience, but their lives!!

The club could make a tidy profit by supporting innitiatives of this stand, instead of the negative impression they give.

Ditto and well put :clap:

scarf day is being planned I believe for the eastend

I want in on this one,even willing to pay for an extra ticket that day on top of my Atyeo season.

I carry a scarf every game and hold up when we come out,I have a liking for Liverpool which is where the obsession with scarves comes from.

We could create such a wonderful thing with the East End

Fair play to all those who go in the EE and make the noise.

Like others though, the crap view just puts me off.

I enjoy being behind the goal at away games when we're all together in the one area and singing etc.

At home I've just got used to my seat around the block D of the Williams.

I was in the EE last season for Boro, Yeovil and Rotherham. Atmosphere was great but you can't beat a side on view in a home stand.

If you wanna sing and make noise though and don't mind the worse view, then the East end is ideal.

:clap: excellent post sir, everything you say is correct. cannot agree more! :englandflag:

Archived