IGNORED

Who Could Go Back To There Old Stands Now

SUPER REDS

Just wondering if you feel the same way,after being back in the Eastend this season,I really hope they let us in there again next season,so enjoyed it in there this season great to sing for the lads the banter and the laughs like they always have been to go back to have some bloke moaning all game behind you is awfull.

Favourite song the one Chang High on a Tuesday Night class and many others whats your favourite chant from this season ahhh great times again

The atmosphere and how much enjoy myself whilst watching City always comes first for me over a better view.

The E Block had its moments last season but was generally very depressing compared to the times I have been in the EE this season.

I really can't see myself watching City from anywhere else apart from the EE anymore, fingers crossed we are allowed in there next season!

The atmosphere and how much enjoy myself whilst watching City always comes first for me over a better view.

The E Block had its moments last season but was generally very depressing compared to the times I have been in the EE this season.

I really can't see myself watching City from anywhere else apart from the EE anymore, fingers crossed we are allowed in there next season!

Agree completely. I'd just hate to have to sit in the cold not singing and jumping around. Allowing ST's in the EastEnd has been the best off the field decision the club has made for years.

best season i've ever had at ashton gate. I really look forward to the next game. NO EE no ST simple as that.

Couldn't agree more with that.

If I was living in Bristol I would have probably got a ST in the EE but would definately never ever get one for another part of the ground.

I hope safe standing is incoroporated into the new stadium but I have a feeling it will take slightly longer than 2011 before it is brought in...

Couldn't agree more with that.

If I was living in Bristol I would have probably got a ST in the EE but would definately never ever get one for another part of the ground.

I hope safe standing is incoroporated into the new stadium but I have a feeling it will take slightly longer than 2011 before it is brought in...

So if you couldnt sit in the EE you wouldnt come to every game then to support your team....just because you want to sit in a certain part of the ground...? What do you love more the EE or City ?

So if you couldnt sit in the EE you wouldnt come to every game then to support your team....just because you want to sit in a certain part of the ground...? What do you love more the EE or City ?

OBVIOUSLY, watching city is the main thing. But if we can help it we want to stay in the east end.

That is correct, if couldn't go in the EE where I enjoy being with likeminded City fans I wouldn't come to every game.

I don't see the EE and City as mutually exclusive, I should be able to support City in a section with likeminded fans where we can have a laugh and make some noise. Attempts have been made for the same to happen in other areas of the ground but it has not been anywhere near as good as the EE for numerous reasons.

Evidently there are thousands out there who will only appear if the club build a new ground or get promoted what do they love?

I would stop going if i could only watch my football from the premier club and one other stand i shall not name and so would many others i would expect.

I love the city as i've been brought up with her, from the days of John shaw and fires in the open end to the dizzy heights of today. If the EE was closed I would pick and chose my games and go back to potd. spend £375 and i need to feel like it was worth it, the fact is we have done fantasticly well this season and results have gone our way but when things don't and supporters in other stands start to complain and moan and the vocal vibrant atmosphere drops away you will not be enjoying your £375 outlay. In the EE it will never drop away as the supporters all have the same attitude. My £375 ST is safe in the EE and i can support my beloved team the way I want to with passion and pride and as much noise as i can muster.

This has been with out doubt the best season I can remember since 89 , its been a joy to go to AG and its been because of the EE . LONG MAY IT CONTINUE!

Evidently there are thousands out there who will only appear if the club build a new ground or get promoted what do they love?

I would stop going if i could only watch my football from the premier club and one other stand i shall not name and so would many others i would expect.

Well unlike others I will go if its at AG or a new stadium. I will go and cheer the boys on regardless of where I have to sit cause its the Team and the club that gets my vote. I cant imagine going back to not having a season ticket - and certainly not because I couldnt sit in a certain stand.

I understand what you guys say about the EE - I used to stand in behind the goal years ago - I have also had season tickets in the Dolman and currently the Atyeo and yes you are right that the atmosphere can be shocking. But even if I sit by a moaner or in a stand that gives off little atmosphere neither of those would be enough to stop me wanting a ST.

Well unlike others I will go if its at AG or a new stadium. I will go and cheer the boys on regardless of where I have to sit cause its the Team and the club that gets my vote. I cant imagine going back to not having a season ticket - and certainly not because I couldnt sit in a certain stand.

I understand what you guys say about the EE - I used to stand in behind the goal years ago - I have also had season tickets in the Dolman and currently the Atyeo and yes you are right that the atmosphere can be shocking. But even if I sit by a moaner or in a stand that gives off little atmosphere neither of those would be enough to stop me wanting a ST.

If you can stomache sitting next to some idiot all season, then all credit to you, there's some that simply don't want to go back to that, and if thats their point of view it just goes to show that the boring numptys sat all around the ground put people off.

I think that that East End occupiers on here often are a bit harsh on the other stands. On Monday at one point or another The Dolman & the Atyeo were singing well. i sit at the back of block E in the Atyeo and amongst a fairly vocal group of fans, i don't think more than a few mins went by without a song, don't know what it sounds like from elsewhere in the ground but we've been loud enough to get a waive from KM this season so we can't be that quiet can we?

ive got a ST in the dolman , N block , its so close to the EE and the atmospere is great, then you join with a song that the EE is singing and still not many join in.

I'm dying to get in there but they wont let me

Will definately be going in there next season if allowed

cheers

EE or city is a silly question, as they are part of the same thing.

it's just since 1994 we have had part of the normal home matchday expereince denied to us. Those who were unlucky enough not to experience the eastend in its hayday may not understand this.

don't forget to support the eastend - buy a forza eastend badge - we need your cash - for george the 40ft flag

it's just since 1994 we have had part of the normal home matchday expereince denied to us. Those who were unlucky enough not to experience the eastend in its hayday may not understand this.

I spent years and years standing in the EE and enjoyed most of it but you can't go back to those days now.We used to try and arrive early to get a decent spot behind the goal but you have to remember that the entire EE was full of the faithfull back then - not just a small portion as it is now.

It will never be as it once was.

I spent years and years standing in the EE and enjoyed most of it but you can't go back to those days now.We used to try and arrive early to get a decent spot behind the goal but you have to remember that the entire EE was full of the faithfull back then - not just a small portion as it is now.

You`re right :noexpression: Maybe not as it was, but lets not let it die just yet; till/if we move :fingerscrossed:

true, for good (atmosphere yes) and bad reasons

but fans still need to make an effort to make some sort of atmosphere and around the gate vs palace it was good

but can be better again...

We are not trying to recreate all of the past just maintain part of it and adding big flags, drums, megaphones if we can have them, European influences, Ultras, fun, creating totally positive support, a different angle to the East End of the past BY trying to create a carnival every match regardless of winning or losing. And it is happening slowly it can happen in other stands as well if the effort is made.

Other fans are taking notice of the East End going away and talking about how passionate City fans are.

How about the supporters club helping the Atyeo / dolman get a big flag going?, lets see the band back in

the Atyeo, flags elsewhere at ashton gate, lets make the place rock but let's have people sat together

who want to be together as it breeds good feeling...

Archived