IGNORED

Paul Trollope At The Reserves

robinmad

Trollope was probably looking at Murray - he's been admired by the gas for sometime and as he can't get into the City first team squad at the moment and is out of contract at the end of the season nows the time to be tapping him up. Murrays' Mrs is a Congresbury girl so he won't want to go far if he is to play for a bit longer.Maybe FGR were there for the same reason.

thanks for respecting him j.jim :innocent06:

He wasn't Phil me ol babber, he was merely quoting the original poster who edited his original post. I prefer to know him as 'Opes' as in 'Opeless', because no matter how good he is, he won't get the backing from the club he works for.

As with a lot of managers if he aquires glory he may be aquired by a bigger club.

But must admit that Mr Trollope - hell of a name - has done well with the tools of his trade and with the finances and playing surface available.

'Trolls', we got 'Dolls' you ain't nuffing.

ps Bet he liked our stadium.

Guest zider_head

Murray I doubt would ever don a rovers shit the blokes city & aberdean through and through, more likely cheltenham / swindon / fgr or even hereford if they come up

Ewww I feel sick now (being linked with him), but your right, he is nuffing!

:D

I think calling him a nuffing is to good for him and insults all the nuffings in the world.

With Murry Keogh and Noble all out of contract at the end of the season who do you think Trollop was looking at tonight there where also Scouts there from Doncaster Rovers and FGR

Artus ?

Ribeiro ?

Noble ?

Plummer ?

don't think Murray would ever don a Gas shirt....certainly hope not.

Archived