IGNORED

Good Luck To You Brizzle!

gregcafc

Just like to say guys...reading through an earlier topic of a stoke fan asking where you will finish and him saying that they will finish top!...

Cues me to say...i would like to praise your lot and johnson for the way you play football!I'm sure you feel much the same as west brom and charlton fans....Stoke,Palace,Watford,Hull etc are teams that simply kick the shit out of you and hoof the ball for 90 minutes!

If it wasnt for such poor officials in this league we would be the top 3!I personally can see you hanging on up there and i sincerely hope you do because you deserve it!

We play you very soon and i think it will prove to be a vital but great game!

To the stoke fan who came on here, **** off, your a shit team who cant string 2 passes together!Fuller will get injured soon and watch you stall down the table!

Fair play to you mate. I got a good pal who's a massive Charlton fan and he says pretty much the same thing about your lot. He was fuming after the ref in the Watford game the other week but he also reckons you'll turn us over convincingly in a fortnight's time!

Ahh mate it was terrible!We should of held on...there such a poor side!Two of my best mates are west brom season ticket holders, i have a lot of respect for them boys they have some great players!But what spoils it is that teams like us 3 and ipswich are wasted in this league because the "bullies" will probs go up and get relegated straight away because there shit style of football doesnt work up there!

I don't think we will beat you convincingly, i think both teams will be nervous because its a game they could both do with winning, especially us who need to make ground!

So glad you lot drew against the palace on monday...funny how warnock failed to see the handball for their goal!!

Whats your run in like...you still got to play any of the top 4?

Ahh mate it was terrible!We should of held on...there such a poor side!Two of my best mates are west brom season ticket holders, i have a lot of respect for them boys they have some great players!But what spoils it is that teams like us 3 and ipswich are wasted in this league because the "bullies" will probs go up and get relegated straight away because there shit style of football doesnt work up there!

I don't think we will beat you convincingly, i think both teams will be nervous because its a game they could both do with winning, especially us who need to make ground!

So glad you lot drew against the palace on monday...funny how warnock failed to see the handball for their goal!!

Whats your run in like...you still got to play any of the top 4?

Watford home, Stoke away coming up. fortunately not got the pleasure of Brom again...Stoke on Apr 19th could be huge !

You are more than capable of beating watford!Stick mccombe or the big striker(name escapes me) on shittu and your sorted!Mcanuff and smith are good players but mcindoe and sproules pace will match them two!

Yer we will probs be close to sell out!

So glad we got stoke out the way, they are a horrible team to play against!

Just like to say guys...reading through an earlier topic of a stoke fan asking where you will finish and him saying that they will finish top!...

Cues me to say...i would like to praise your lot and johnson for the way you play football!I'm sure you feel much the same as west brom and charlton fans....Stoke,Palace,Watford,Hull etc are teams that simply kick the shit out of you and hoof the ball for 90 minutes!

If it wasnt for such poor officials in this league we would be the top 3!I personally can see you hanging on up there and i sincerely hope you do because you deserve it!

We play you very soon and i think it will prove to be a vital but great game!

To the stoke fan who came on here, **** off, your a shit team who cant string 2 passes together!Fuller will get injured soon and watch you stall down the table!

:clapping: Had this debate with a Chalton fan over on rivals site.

You guys hate the Palace fekers as much as we hate the gas (well almost as much)

I said i thought you lot were a good footballing side, only for a few of their numskulls to hit back that both are clubs cant match Palace for brut stregth.

Laugh mind you. When i suggested the Palace players should put theirselves down to play for the England egg chasers, they went off on one.

Good luck fellow, apart from March 4th!!!!!!

well if you win your next few games you could even take out the full allocation!which would make for an awesome atmosphere!

without sounding like a fair weather supporter, if we do win our next few i'm going to have to make my way down from nottingham for it. i would like to see us both go up, but i honestly believe its going to be either us or you lot with west brom going up. fingers crossed its us though!!

You guys hate the Palace fekers as much as we hate the gas (well almost as much)

I said i thought you lot were a good footballing side, only for a few of their numskulls to hit back that both are clubs cant match Palace for brut stregth.

Laugh mind you. When i suggested the Palace players should put theirselves down to play for the England egg chasers, they went off on one.

Funny you should bring Palace up Arn, i'm on their forum and just read a post saying they think they will still get the auto promotion place?! god how dumb can they be?!

Charlton are a good team though.... way to many strikers but a good team...

Good luck for season except when you play us ::)

Hows it looking without reid BTW Charlton fan?

Its fine without reid!Reid was injured for about a month leading up to his transfer!When he played, teams had us sussed because all our play came through him!Now we got zheng zhi, who has been our best player this season and matty holland who has been absolutely outstanding as of late!We got a few more players in since you last played us to!

Kelly Youga who was on loan at s****horpe has comeback and been brilliant and greg halford and andy gray have also come in and looked very good!

But most of all luke varney our striker, he has got so much confidence at the minute and is as quick as darren bent was for us!

Its fine without reid!Reid was injured for about a month leading up to his transfer!When he played, teams had us sussed because all our play came through him!Now we got zheng zhi, who has been our best player this season and matty holland who has been absolutely outstanding as of late!We got a few more players in since you last played us to!

Kelly Youga who was on loan at s****horpe has comeback and been brilliant and greg halford and andy gray have also come in and looked very good!

But most of all luke varney our striker, he has got so much confidence at the minute and is as quick as darren bent was for us!

:laugh: Kelly Youga looking good are you sure??? He was utter crap for us! and Greg Halford dear oh dear!!!! Doesn't he either get sent off or score own goals? :laugh:

Its not a football love in mate .

Bristol.Ipswich ,Charlton,West brom all play the beautiful game.

Stoke,Watford,Palace.Hull don't

Bollox didnt you score two set pieces against Watford the other night shall we take them off you cos it wasnt from open play.

Teams play to their strenghts nowt wrong with that .

The top group aint Brazil and the second group not as one dimensional as some say.

Its footy not ballet ,get a grip.

Its been a great race for the championship and whoever wins it deserves it.

Take a look at this Arn,

Bristol City in the playoffs! Nice easy ride methinks.

That's assuming they make the playoffs.

As for us, onwards and upwards.

"Originally posted by CHERRY TREE BRB

I think we will be, still think the Auto spots are between Stoke, WBA and ourselves"

:disapointed2se:

Its not a football love in mate .

Bristol.Ipswich ,Charlton,West brom all play the beautiful game.

Stoke,Watford,Palace.Hull don't

Bollox didnt you score two set pieces against Watford the other night shall we take them off you cos it wasnt from open play.

Teams play to their strenghts nowt wrong with that .

The top group aint Brazil and the second group not as one dimensional as some say.

Its footy not ballet ,get a grip.

Its been a great race for the championship and whoever wins it deserves it.

[/]

1) both of our goals were from open play!

2)no i don't think shit teams like stoke and watford deserve to be in there!They cant play football, they just use physical precense(which last team i checked, is more appropiate for egg chasing)that isnt a strenght thats just cheating!but hey thats just my opinion!

3)Until you actually watch your team in the premiership for 7 seasons...come back down to play the likes of them with such poor officials, you cant say alot!

4)Football in the premiership is more like ballet and lets see just how well the likes of stoke do in the prem...because we all know what happens to watfords route one style when they go up...don't we!!

Watford boss Adrian Boothroyd says the criticism of the Hornets' style of play only comes from "fans who don't like getting beat" by his side.

Boothroyd's direct style has come under fire after the recent 2-1 win at Ipswich and last weekend's 2-2 draw at Charlton but the manager has refused to change his stance.

He said: "The bottom line is, did we beat Ipswich? Yes. Did we give Charlton a damn good hiding? Yes. The stick that comes is from fans who don't like getting beat.

"We have been over-achieving for three years now and the reason for that is that we work together on our strengths. Nobody can tell me that our style of play isn't effective.

"I would encourage people to analyse a but further what we do. Look at Charlton for example with their "expansive passing" style. Their two goals last week came from set-pieces and crosses - the same as ours.

"It's horses for courses. I try and remain calm when I hear this criticism but we are in the business of winning. There are a lot of teams who try and play nice pretty football but that is why they are not where we are - at the top."

:innocent06:

Watford boss Adrian Boothroyd says the criticism of the Hornets' style of play only comes from "fans who don't like getting beat" by his side.

Boothroyd's direct style has come under fire after the recent 2-1 win at Ipswich and last weekend's 2-2 draw at Charlton but the manager has refused to change his stance.

He said: "The bottom line is, did we beat Ipswich? Yes. Did we give Charlton a damn good hiding? Yes. The stick that comes is from fans who don't like getting beat.

"We have been over-achieving for three years now and the reason for that is that we work together on our strengths. Nobody can tell me that our style of play isn't effective.

"I would encourage people to analyse a but further what we do. Look at Charlton for example with their "expansive passing" style. Their two goals last week came from set-pieces and crosses - the same as ours.

"It's horses for courses. I try and remain calm when I hear this criticism but we are in the business of winning. There are a lot of teams who try and play nice pretty football but that is why they are not where we are - at the top."

And what about us? most city fans hate their style but we beat them.....?

I get you point mate but your not understanding mine it seems!I'm saying that teams playing like this are going up and stopping footballing sides from going up!I no thats tough luck but watford jus get relegation after promotion after relegation time and time again!Bristol City, West Brom and Charlton would actually mount a serious challenge of stayig up in the premiership!Fair play to watford they can do it all they like but their style is ineffective in the premiership which is why people detest their style!Like me!!!

Whoever out of the top 4 teams gains 24 points from the remaining games will be promoted.

Note the top 4 teams ,this does not include Charlton, :winner_third_h4h:

Playoffs for you definitely.

ciderapple ,don't mean to knock your calculations but how did you come up with that one ,,24 points for definate promo?

My calculations are based on whoever is top at a set point of the season.

Example

Stoke played 33 matches and got 59 points.

This works out at 1.78 points a match.

This total has got them currently top.

If the top side continue on the same vein as the previous 39 matches they would take another 23 points from the last 13 matches. 13 x1.78=23.14

This would give a total of 82 points.

Another point for security and 83 points should see us in the top 2 places especially as the league is so tight and lots of top teams playing each other.

So if City make 82 points it will be enough in my view.

My calculations are based on whoever is top at a set point of the season.

Example

Stoke played 33 matches and got 59 points.

This works out at 1.78 points a match.

This total has got them currently top.

If the top side continue on the same vein as the previous 39 matches they would take another 23 points from the last 13 matches. 13 x1.78=23.14

This would give a total of 82 points.

Another point for security and 83 points should see us in the top 2 places especially as the league is so tight and lots of top teams playing each other.

So if City make 82 points it will be enough in my view.

GREG THERES SOMETHING ABOUT YOU I don't LIKE :bruce_h4h:

Archived