IGNORED

Good Luck To You Brizzle!

gregcafc

Is that all you say "score at Ashton gate" does that mean Coventry are better than man utd and barnsley are better than Liverpool, you got lucky when you come to the Brit you will get slaughtered.

What by delaps 40 yard throw ins into the box!When you played us you were ###### shocking mate, we were all over you for 90 minutes and got our reward at the death!I hope city beat you and break fullers legs as well because then your ######!oh by the way talking of fuller...CHARLTON REJECT, CHARLTON REJECT WHOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOO

What by delaps 40 yard throw ins into the box!When you played us you were ###### shocking mate, we were all over you for 90 minutes and got our reward at the death!I hope city beat you and break fullers legs as well because then your ######!oh by the way talking of fuller...CHARLTON REJECT, CHARLTON REJECT WHOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOO

Now calm down Gregy boy don't let the nasty boys from stoke wind you up.

We know your all fragile .

What about Pulis quote about Charlton ,i nearly wet myself.

Pulis has also rubbished Charlton manager Alan Pardew's comments that the state of pitches during the winter is a contributing factor to Stoke being top of the Championship.

Pardew said that sides such as Stoke and Watford thrive when pitches are poor and that when the warmer weather comes sides like Charlton will be have the advantage.

Pulis however doesn't agree: "Our pitch is fantastic. It certainly didn't look bad when Ricardo (Fuller) took it past four men and laid it on for Liam Lawrence to score aganist S****horpe."

Guest MaloneFM
What about Pulis quote about Charlton ,i nearly wet myself.

Pulis has also rubbished Charlton manager Alan Pardew's comments that the state of pitches during the winter is a contributing factor to Stoke being top of the Championship.

Pardew said that sides such as Stoke and Watford thrive when pitches are poor and that when the warmer weather comes sides like Charlton will be have the advantage.

Pulis however doesn't agree: "Our pitch is fantastic. It certainly didn't look bad when Ricardo (Fuller) took it past four men and laid it on for Liam Lawrence to score aganist S****horpe."

:handbags:

GIRLS GIRLS PLEASE!
I'm just glad no one is giving Warnock a pasting anymore.

Guest DrFaustus

To the Charlton fan. You snivelling, lckspittle, toadying creep. These foul-smelling, mutant, red heathens don't need any ego boost, they manage that every time their cousins thank them for the s****ing. Don't encourage the peasants, there's a good girl.

Afternoon all :D

Ahh he doesnt bother me!You always get a few!Now all you loyal bristol city fans who didnt join a few days ago...i would like to wish you lot luck for the rest of the season and look forward to your visit at the valley in a fortnights time :)

Thanks Greg really looking forward to the game and it will be even better this year as we don't have to find somewhere to park. A friend of mine lives across from the ground. Lets hope it's a good game with a cracking atmosphere.

:clapping:

Archived