IGNORED

Season So Far

mjc bcfc

For me personally it was the 3-0 win over Coventry who at the time themselves were flying at the top. I went there thinking a draw would be fantastic only to come away winning 3-0 with a great atmosphere from us City fans on a warm day.

Another would be the equaliser against West Brom right at the end.

Hopefully there will be more to come, I'm sure there will be.

MM

A scrappy 1-0 at Scunny with the candles there to help. The goal meant so much to the 444fans who attended.

and me, i took 4 mates who wern't city fans with me and they all said what amazing fans we had. all of them got involved with the candles and 1 nearly got thrown out for shouting 'murphy ***** kids'. made us 4 new fans that night!

I know there is still just over two months of the season left and i hope there are many more highlights to come, but what has been our highlight of the season so far?

Fontaines goal at Wolves

or

Byfields goal at Watford

or

McCombes goal against Palace

or

Vasko's goal at Burnley

or

Murrays goal at Blackpool ( in the sun up there for once )

or........... to many memories this season . Nice to remember good times in the Championship rather than the last time playing at this level , now that was a long season .

It was piddling down :noexpression:

Anyway mine has to be Wolves away, or Norwich away. Crystal Palace at home a close runner up aswell!!

Not this season . The dirt track just inside the turnstiles and along the front of the stands was a quagmire as it had been raining most of the week .

During the game it was sunny and with no wind from the seafront ( living there its something you tend to remember as seen so many games there in the crap weather )

Pub before - sunny , walk to the ground - sunny , discussion with Basso about his injury - sunny , Gary Johnson autograph with the kids - sunny , wait for turnstiles to open - sunny , pub after - sunny

Not typical of Blackpool weather .

Last season was nice weather to but the season before was dire , dire , dire .

My favourite so far was the win at Norwich and especially the Murray goal. The wins at Watford and Coventry were also very pleasing.

100% spot on there with those three games.

Last time City won at Norwich was 54-55 which was the last time City were Champions of a division.

Hmm... is that an omen? :fingerscrossed:

Not this season . The dirt track just inside the turnstiles and along the front of the stands was a quagmire as it had been raining most of the week .

During the game it was sunny and with no wind from the seafront ( living there its something you tend to remember as seen so many games there in the crap weather )

Pub before - sunny , walk to the ground - sunny , discussion with Basso about his injury - sunny , Gary Johnson autograph with the kids - sunny , wait for turnstiles to open - sunny , pub after - sunny

Not typical of Blackpool weather .

Last season was nice weather to but the season before was dire , dire , dire .

It might have been sunny for short periods, but we stayed in Blackpool for the weekend, and it pretty much peed it down all the time. I even remember us singing "We're getting wet, we're getting wet, you're not you're not!" I got back to the B&B after the game and had to dry out!

:rain:

finding out that a certain young lady on here has a fetish for blue tractors . :noexpression:

oh

the footy ..

LT'S goal at Norwich, he made it look soo easy

:englandsmile4wf:

Oh Jesus Christ that was a bloody hilarious journey, I nearly cried from laughing so much, and another thing you forgot Warks, you're a sex pest with car doors that lock automatically :whistle2:

Archived