IGNORED

Scott Brown

petehinton

Got a straight red for a poor tackle at AFC on Saturday.

I would have thought that any player who has himself suffered a broken leg in a tackle would be more conscious than most about the possible cosequence of a dangerous tackle on an opponent. In light of this background , and while accepting that we know he is a "competitive" player, to say it was poor tackle is being very generous to Scott as he flew into the tackle recklessly, and he is very lucky that his opponent didn't suffer the same fate as Eduardo.

Seeing the eduardo injury on saturday made me think about what happened to little legend scott brown when odejayi or whoever it was went to hit the ball and scott got in the way and a cisse moment happened. Is Scott still injured ? I havent't heard anything about him recently.

scott is back playing for cheltenham from christmas onwards but was sent off saturday

Seeing the eduardo injury on saturday made me think about what happened to little legend scott brown when odejayi or whoever it was went to hit the ball and scott got in the way and a cisse moment happened. Is Scott still injured ? I havent't heard anything about him recently.

Shouldn't that be 'little fringe player Scott Brown'.

Archived