IGNORED

Gary Up For Mom Award

garlicbread

I wonder if tonights result will throw a well aimed spanner in the works for Clueless? Let's hope not, I think he really deserves MoM. :fingerscrossed:

I'm sure Tiny Penis will get the gong and associated curse.

No other manager has won 5 games in Feb in the Championship and it's almost religiously awarded on league points.

Has to be the worst nomination month ever...

Tony Mowbray actually got nominated for 2 wins, 2 losses and a draw...7 points out of 15..Deadly Doug was known to have sacked people with better records than that!

Back in 1981, Manchester United's then manager, Dave Sexton was sacked despite his team winning their last seven games.

Which is daft.

Should take account of resources available. The less you have, the greater the stretch. Finishing in the top 4 with a wholly unfancied team is much more remarkable. Ask David Moyes.

I think the manager of the year award is much more subjective as you suggest it should be and takes into account how you did against what was expected. Didn't Coppell get the Prem one?

The manager of the month awards are almost always on points. I don't think that's unreasonable because we're talking about such a short space of time.

Archived