IGNORED

Season Ticket Prices For Next Season

Dollymarie

Next seasons prices are now on the main site.

Prices are largely frozen for existing ST holders (if bought before 11th April) and in the EE are reduced.

There is also to be an entry card system introduced.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTickets/0...1250791,00.html

Tbh this could be the "deal of the century" for City fans should we gain promotion to the Premiership!!!!

On the other hand, there is no way the club would "reduce" prices, should we have another season in the Championship!

All in all, i cant see anything but bloody good deal!

This is the best news ever for ST holders.

I, and I'm sure like many others, feared a whopping hike in prices should we go up like we had this year. It would appear the club has learned from their mistakes and at least they have had the decency to say "we were wrong" and reward this season's ST holders.

Well done guys!

Tbh this could be the "deal of the century" for City fans should we gain promotion to the Premiership!!!!

On the other hand, there is no way the club would "reduce" prices, should we have another season in the Championship!

All in all, i cant see anything but bloody good deal!

Excellent offer and well done Dave L!! They have definately given something back to the fans for their great support over the years - well done City!

An Adult Season ticket in the East End for 250 pound! Now that is a bargain! So when can I as a current non-season ticket holder get my ticket then?!?! Reading the article but it's all a bit confusing for my little head to get itself around!!!
For premiership football that would be an absolute bargain. However with no premier credit paying for it still could be slightly tricky.

An Adult Season ticket in the East End for 250 pound! Now that is a bargain! So when can I as a current non-season ticket holder get my ticket then?!?! Reading the article but it's all a bit confusing for my little head to get itself around!!!

As a non season ticket holder, you won't pay those prices. At a guess they'll only decide on non renewals once the season is finished and our position is confirmed...

I think its great news that we can renew before the season is over. I get my annual bonus next month so can keep that back to pay for my ticket. No doubt once the season is over the ticket prices will rise. Will be interesting if the club do the direct debit payment scheme again for next season.

As a non season ticket holder, you won't pay those prices. At a guess they'll only decide on non renewals once the season is finished and our position is confirmed...

I'm guessing(hoping) it may be from April 11th at the latest. I want to get a season ticket next year regardless of what division we are in and am hoping to get in there a.s.a.p as if we do go up then the tickets will all be snapped up by non-genuine fans. It states on the website:

Prices will rise after close of business on Friday, April 11th when any remaining seats will be put on general sale, although season ticket holders will have until close of business on Friday, May 2nd to reserve their current seats for the new campaign.

So I'm assuming that as a non-season ticket holder April 11th is the earliest I can buy a ticket and more likely to be at a higher price?

I think its great news that we can renew before the season is over. I get my annual bonus next month so can keep that back to pay for my ticket. No doubt once the season is over the ticket prices will rise. Will be interesting if the club do the direct debit payment scheme again for next season.

It appears they are.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTickets/0...1250799,00.html

Overall I think this is ane excellent deal.

Not only have the club rewarded those who bought ST's at higher than expected prices this season but they have also demonstrated that consultation and listening to fans does work.

Am i correct in saying that as i am NOT a current S/T holder i can buy next seasons from March 3rd? anyone :unsure:

No these are renewal prices for exsisting S/T holders. Non S/T holders will have a different price structure for sure... probably from April 11th looking at the news article.

Just got to echo what a good deal it is. I appreciate the efforts of those who made the club aware of our feelings about how pricing was structured for this season. Lessons have been learnt and we must go on from this.

The last thing we wanted at this delicate stage of the season was there to be more badwill and unsettlement.

Everything is dropping nicely into place. Always believe!!! :goingup:

Am i correct in saying that as i am NOT a current S/T holder i can buy next seasons from March 3rd? anyone :unsure:

Good question Bill, i aint sure.

Current season ticket holders are bound to be given the 1st crack, which all 10,000 would be stupid not to take up.

As for your goodselve, bring your cider caravan up from deepest Bridgewater, set up camp,and wait for yer moment to arrive.... :fingerscrossed:

Quite frankly I am disgusted by the recent stance of Bristol City Football club...

I purchased a 3 year season ticket when they were available, and have spent the last few months laughing with my mates that we have the bargain of the century if City get promoted. So, what do the club do? allow everyone to say they got the bargain of the century too! That is a cruel & tacky way of rewarding it's loyal fans. In addition, it removes the opportunity for about 10,000 people to come on this forum and moan like hell about season ticket costs during the close season.

If you take the fact that we are also having the greatest season for 30 years, have the hottest english managerial property Bar none, play attractive football, have a new ground in the offing, have agreed a new sponsorship deal with a national company and are appearing regularly on TV, I see this simply as another opportunity for the club to clamp down on forum free speech!

Bring back the flowing football we played under Pulis!... Bring back the trips to LDV vans finals!.. Bring back the first round of the league cup! Bring back room to sit and watch games with a gap either side of me and no one sitting in front!

The Directors, Players, Staff and management of Bristol City football club should be ashamed, very ashamed!

Good question Bill, i aint sure.

Current season ticket holders are bound to be given the 1st crack, which all 10,000 would be stupid not to take up.

As for your goodselve, bring your cider caravan up from deepest Bridgewater, set up camp,and wait for yer moment to arrive.... :fingerscrossed:

I will mate :clapping: , Looks like April for me then, Not sure that i agree that they are just going to put the remaining S/T on general sale. That means that althougth i have had ST several times in the past 30 years ( but had no money this year)i will have the same chance of getting one as my Man yoo supporting neighbour :ranting: .

Surely they can give second priority to people on there database etc :blink:

Quite frankly I am disgusted by the recent stance of Bristol City Football club...

I purchased a 3 year season ticket when they were available, and have spent the last few months laughing with my mates that we have the bargain of the century if City get promoted. So, what do the club do? allow everyone to say they got the bargain of the century too! That is a cruel & tacky way of rewarding it's loyal fans. In addition, it removes the opportunity for about 10,000 people to come on this forum and moan like hell about season ticket costs during the close season.

If you take the fact that we are also having the greatest season for 30 years, have the hottest english managerial property Bar none, play attractive football, have a new ground in the offing, have agreed a new sponsorship deal with a national company and are appearing regularly on TV, I see this simply as another opportunity for the club to clamp down on forum free speech!

Bring back the flowing football we played under Pulis!... Bring back the trips to LDV vans finals!.. Bring back the first round of the league cup! Bring back room to sit and watch games with a gap either side of me and no one sitting in front!

The Directors, Players, Staff and management of Bristol City football club should be ashamed, very ashamed!

Brilliant :clapping:

On the original thread, I must admit that I also find it slightly confusing. In the east end article, it says nothing of increased prices for non season ticket holders. How many ST holders are there in the EE? If there are less than 1000, I assume that there will be £250 seats available for non ST holders as per the article?

It is all immaterial for me though, the trek down the M6/M5 is too much very fortnight!

I thought you were Ashtonyate for a minute there!!!!!

• SC&T Board Members
Brilliant :clapping:

On the original thread, I must admit that I also find it slightly confusing. In the east end article, it says nothing of increased prices for non season ticket holders. How many ST holders are there in the EE? If there are less than 1000, I assume that there will be £250 seats available for non ST holders as per the article?

It is all immaterial for me though, the trek down the M6/M5 is too much very fortnight!

No, not as I understand it. The prices announced today are for renewals. So the prices announced for the EE are for renewals by ST holders already in the EE and other ST holders in other parts of the ground wishing to transfer to the EE.

I imagine that these EE prices will only be available to non-ST holders if the initial allocation is not taken up in full by renewals. Whether, if the initial allocation is taken up in full, further EE STs will be made available at another price, remains to be seen.

This is the best news ever for ST holders.

I, and I'm sure like many others, feared a whopping hike in prices should we go up like we had this year. It would appear the club has learned from their mistakes and at least they have had the decency to say "we were wrong" and reward this season's ST holders.

Well done guys!

don't think they got it wrong at all - the prices were set with a view to investing in the squad and competing in the championship. There were two ways of doing that increase prices or expect the shareholders to pump in more cash. The sensible option was to do the former and for shareholders SL etc to keep their powder dry to invest as we did during the window.

They got it right as evidenced by where we sit with a real chance of promotion.

With the reward of premiership football financially meaning we will be able to invest in the squad where GJ feels necessary if we get there freezing prices is an excellent idea and reward for those that in buying their STs last year have helped us get to where we now are.

:winner_third_h4h:

What about paying monthly??? HAve they stopped that option?
I thought that at first but if you read the Q&A at the bottom it says that premier credit is still available but you have to ring the ticket office and request a form.

Archived