IGNORED

Season Ticket Prices For Next Season

Dollymarie

Renewal prices for season tickets being frozen was the least I expected really. I do wonder how much the full price will be and whether that will be a barrier to sale, I hope not. I'd like to think that our success this season would see us get well over 11,000 season tickets next season if we're in the same division but if they're asking new applicants to pay £450-500 we won't add many. Good to see there's a way to buy tickets on credit with 0%APR.

The East End being open and the club offering a reduction on tickets in there is fantastic I reckon. I think the focus now from people who have campaigned about it should shift from getting it open for POTD to getting people to buy season tickets in there. It's interesting to note the comment that the club are happy so long as they know who is in there - how about a membership scheme for those that can't make every game then?

Smart cards look like a sensible move on the face of it, no need to employ turnstile operators and cheaper to administrate. Presumably the same software system can be used when we move to a new stadium as long as readers are installed. Perhaps this also lends credence to rumours about the rugby club buying Ashton Gate.

Overall good positive news I think, well done BCFC.

Not wishing to criticise the club's stance on season ticket prices for next season, which I think is the right one, but if we go up the prices will represent an increase on this season as there will be fewer league games.

Very true, but given the level of opposition we'll be playing I'm sure most of us won't worry to much. As it stands, we don't know where we'll be so either way it'll be reasonablly good value. Question is if we ultimately fail to go up, after the inital hard sell of renewals the club might have some work to do on attracting further sales.

Hopefully it won't come to that :innocent06:

I thought that at first but if you read the Q&A at the bottom it says that premier credit is still available but you have to ring the ticket office and request a form.

Anyoneknow if that will be interest free? As my ticket is too cheap and I'm too young for a barcley card.

Not wishing to criticise the club's stance on season ticket prices for next season, which I think is the right one, but if we go up the prices will represent an increase on this season as there will be fewer league games.
But if you go in teh EE you will be watching 4 less games but will be saving 125 quid.

Christ, I hope we don't get promoted then.....

The deal of the century will turn into the rip off of the century....

Realy some people.

Unless I'm wrong, they've also made a new concession for U16's in Block C etc of the Dolman. This season my 13 year old had to pay the U21 price - there was no U16 price for these most popular, most expensive blocks because of the high demand.

Now it seems there is to be an U16 price there, making a considerable saving. Is this right? If it is, double well done!

This is the best news ever for ST holders.

I, and I'm sure like many others, feared a whopping hike in prices should we go up like we had this year. It would appear the club has learned from their mistakes and at least they have had the decency to say "we were wrong" and reward this season's ST holders.

Well done guys!

Not really. Prize money in top flight is massive so simply no need to hike prices.. its an easy decision to make to give loyal fans a brucie bonus.

Archived